Formula 1 WAGS #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With all due respect, it's very funny to say she may want to keep it in the down low, when this girl has hinted every single time she's been with Daniel.

No one needs to acknowledge anything... but this behaviour for the past 2.5 years is not exactly showing his love and commitment to her. Especially if the sightings in London are true.
And with all due respect back, we do not know the type of relationship they have so we cannot say how he is treating her….

Reactions: 7
Hey you there,I have to join this because you are all fabulous and all these threads just cured me from my DR crush 😂😭 thanks for that ❤

• Haha
Right party, do we think all of the drivers will go? I feel like Lewis won’t? He doesn’t mix with other drivers does he.
he doesn’t seem to! he doesn’t strike me as a huge partier either.

after that jenson story earlier i’m just imagining that all f1 parties end with kimi as the last person standing, still raving as the lights get turned on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He gave his whole soul into this hug
I was really surprised, I expected him to be wild af - screaming yelling jumping etc
He was far more emotional than I thought
I mean
View attachment 920258
Baby lion 🧡
I didn’t expect him to be so humbled tbh. Never expected him to cry just be totally smug I was quite shocked

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Right party, do we think all of the drivers will go? I feel like Lewis won’t? He doesn’t mix with other drivers does he.
I hope they all get f*cked up and someone accidentally posts something they shouldn’t 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 15

after that jenson story earlier i’m just imagining that all f1 parties end with kimi as the last person standing, still raving as the lights get turned on 🤣
Kimi is turning off the lights at the end of the party.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And with all due respect back, we do not know the type of relationship they have so we cannot say how he is treating her….
Fair enough! Agree to disagree.

Btw, I didn't like the expression "following like a dog". That was just rude.

Reactions: 8
Yeah that is what the first poster wrote……I was merely pointing out to them that they had tried to insinuate that Heidi was holding him back from flying….

Am I not saying this right? Clearly sarcasm is just not working today.
Well my remark was sarcasm but probably not good one. OK will take it. But I will say this is gossip site and if somebody wants to play it low key simply won't post so many hints

Reactions: 1
I’m signing off for tonight.

People wilfully just missing the point you are trying to make is just really irritating. I used to find this forum a lot of fun. I’m slowly losing that. So Best I go now for tonight before I really bite.

Congrats To Max and enjoy the rest of the evening all.

✌

• Heart
Reactions: 5

You just know he wasn't there alone if you catch my drift.... Nico and Jenson were both not trying to get him caught out, whoever he was with at the time.

You just know he wasn't there alone if you catch my drift.... Nico and Jenson were both not trying to get him caught out, whoever he was with at the time.
i’d expect nothing less from kimi! 🤣 i need to actually watch it, i’ve only seen the small bbc mention and it sounds like a story that needs to be heard in full!

Reactions: 4
I just saw that Kelly is 33 I’m sorry but I could not imagine being with a 24 year old at that age. I’m 27 and wouldn’t want to be with a 24 year old. Oh my god.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.