2022 winterbreak predictions:

• Lando goes public with Lui

• Max finally drops Kelly...

• ... Or Kelly gets a ring

• Heidi gets official

• Naked Jon calendar

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fresh new thread for Xmas! What you wish for?

Me for these sweaty two + Jon for a massage! Santa, please!
Screenshot_20211212_194616.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Okay I have two questions what is the verdict of mercedes protests and was Toto in some post race interviews?

Reactions: 1
I'm not reading the remainder of the last thread as it seems a bit WTF!

Checo - amazing, i was shouting " Go on Checo" at the TV.

Amazing race (for the neutral). ADRENALINE central.

Minttu - godess in the black outfit

The Norris family ❤

Carlos P3 ❤

Hoping for some great pics tonight!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm going to miss Minttu,she is gorgeous and Kimi is soooo in love with her. This is the real relationship,not some kind of bullsh*t like some of the others

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Okay I have two questions what is the verdict of mercedes protests and was Toto in some post race interviews?
toto hasn’t been seen since the race ended! (i don’t think so anyway) he’s probably just seething in his office but in a really hot way.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Posted on the wrong thread sorry :ROFLMAO:
Still 🤯 from the race

Anyway
Here is mandatory Jenson pic that has to appear on every New thread

• Heart
Reactions: 13
toto hasn’t been seen since the race ended! (i don’t think so anyway) he’s probably just seething in his office but in a really hot way.
Is it jus me or Jos was so pale at the podium? I thought he will have a heart attack.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I want to go to bed but I do not want to miss any spicy after party photos 😂😂 (the struggles)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.