Formula 1 Wags #218. Will Spain end the pain of Carlos' waiting game?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my, it looks like she deleted it from tiktok...I wonder why...

But of course it spread, saw it on f1official, where some comments are :oops:

I won't quote them but I am dead at someone calling Magui - Red Flagui 🤭
---
I find Ruth Buscombe really bleeping annoying.
Her commentary and insiders info on f1tv lately are great

But her appearing in both this tiktok of Lissie and that one for Charlotte in Miami, where Susie and Carmen and I think Kika were, was :oops: :rolleyes::rolleyes: like girl, whyyyy

PS never thought I would say this but Isa's tiktoks seem almost cool and effortless now 😭 :LOL:

pS few days ago I saw group of teenagers getting onto the road, on the crossroad, busy one, to record a tiktok by the traffic lights, in the middle of the busy traffic hour so my current approach to tiktok is WTF 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my, it looks like she deleted it from tiktok...I wonder why...

But of course it spread, saw it on f1official, where some comments are :oops:

I won't quote them but I am dead at someone calling Magui - Red Flagui 🤭
---

Her commentary and insiders info on f1tv lately are great

But her appearing in both this tiktok of Lissie and that one for Charlotte in Miami, where Susie and Carmen and I think Kika were, was :oops: :rolleyes::rolleyes: like girl, whyyyy

PS never thought I would say this but Isa's tiktoks seem almost cool and effortless now 😭 :LOL:

pS few days ago I saw group of teenagers getting onto the road, on the crossroad, busy one, to record a tiktok by the traffic lights, in the middle of the busy traffic hour so my current approach to tiktok is WTF 😭
I screenshot a lot of the bad ones because they were all speaking the truth. This one gave a bit of a chuckle 🤣
IMG_8173.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s like how many toxic people can your feature in one TikTok 🤦‍♀️

Nah, Estelle’s never getting invited to the WAG-ifesting circle again cause no way you’re gonna make my already cringey TikTok even worse by not being able to lip sync an 8-count

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Im thinking Sky or F1TV werent thrilled with Ruth or Naomi participating. Lissie is scary as hell and to me this is her manipulating and using not only wags but actual.paid affiliated contracted employees. If you noticed susie used wags but the ones with contracts presenters and lily h, Tiffany, melissa, jana ect did not participate in it directly
I think Lissie's ex employers weren't thrilled she's using their people for her profit.
I am 100% convinced she's desperately trying to stay relevant and is funding a lot of her own appearances now.
The fact she deleted this shows she's pushing it now.. hoping she gets banned from F1 paddock just like Indy.
Marcus is thriving now

Im thinking Sky or F1TV werent thrilled with Ruth or Naomi participating. Lissie is scary as hell and to me this is her manipulating and using not only wags but actual.paid affiliated contracted employees. If you noticed susie used wags but the ones with contracts presenters and lily h, Tiffany, melissa, jana ect did not participate in it directly
I think Lissie's ex employers weren't thrilled she's using their people for her profit.
I am 100% convinced she's desperately trying to stay relevant and is funding a lot of her own appearances now.
The fact she deleted this shows she's pushing it now.. hoping she gets banned from F1 paddock just like Indy.
Marcus is thriving now
Something big definitely went down with her F1 and I would love to know what 🤣 honestly Angela has done the world of good for Marcus you see him building back his confidence and his Indy podium helped with that.

Something big definitely went down with her F1 and I would love to know what 🤣 Honesylu Angela has done the world of good for Marcus you see him building back his confidence and his Indy podium helped with that.
I guess she was there for f1 academy?
But it's all her getting makeup promos so have no clue her excuse. Don't see her with them.
But maybe all the wags are there for another Charlotte Tilbury F1A promo.

Reactions: 2
Feels kind of ironic for Lando to repost this (for International Women in Engineering Day).
Or is he taking a piss? 🤨
1719033782587.png

---
Oh and Alexandra already passed Becky and is after Carmen. :LOL:
1719033898697.png

• Haha
Something big definitely went down with her F1 and I would love to know what 🤣 honestly Angela has done the world of good for Marcus you see him building back his confidence and his Indy podium helped with that.
Yep, I thought she was not coming as she posted from horse races couple days ago and suddenly baaam, she is in Barcelona, I wonder if she will have some f1 related job or donwe see her just as a guest...

Angela seems to be in her super zen phase looking at her (rare) posts so I think it must be very calming and affect people she is working with very well.
---
I screenshot a lot of the bad ones because they were all speaking the truth. This one gave a bit of a chuckle 🤣
View attachment 3009189

They made another post about her removing the video and whereas Lissie will be happy about being called a journalist, the other will not necessarily as the word WAG is not there... 😅
20240622_075645.jpg

---
I read ppl noticed Alex made her ig public not even a full day after Charles' post about his father, on his death's anniversary. I know, the world does not stop and we will not know, maybe he didn't mind, but there is something a bit insensitive about these facts bein close together in time. It is very personal, I know, only people directly involved can tell if it bothers them or not, but it rubs me the wrong way, just like Becky posting photoshoot with vintage Ferrari on day when Carlos' grandpa died.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
@monza do you have power, let us know when you can - I read about the massive power failure in Croatia, during the heatwave :oops: I was wondering if that affected you and if it was as bad as the media say...

Here's Maxie being relatable for you 😅😅

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Not Lando talking about Carlos teaching him a lot of Spanish, but he forgot so he needs more lessons again.
Sorry Becky, but this is more hinty than your Duolingo. :LOL:
---
Talking aboot Lando, he is in. On his own.
1719041974435.png

• Heart
Lissie seem to try to pretend to be still working in F1 when all she does is been an influencer for Charlotte Tilbury and seem to have got a F1 Academy role - what a downfall

Ruth is fab with her strategy and technical inside on F1TV when cars are on track - have to be honest I didn’t enjoy her doing the after race show but having another women presenting is def a big plus (and she knows what she is talking about compared to lissie)

And yes for Alex to go full influencer style and overtake Carmen, who tries so hard 😂 also from her before Charles pics it’s clear she lived the Monaco lifestyle before him aswell

Reactions: 10
Of course Becky arrived for the show off as well. :rolleyes: She would never missed that.
---
And yes for Alex to go full influencer style and overtake Carmen, who tries so hard 😂 also from her before Charles pics it’s clear she lived the Monaco lifestyle before him aswell
I honestly wonder where the number stops. It's insane to gain so much without much work to be honest. 😲
---
What the f is this outfit and those shoes?? So so so terrible! :cautious: What a flop. It looks like she was dressing blindfolded. Nothing matches, so uncoordinated. Just horrible. If this is "fashion", then I'm out of here.
1719043115294.png

---
Carmen seems to be going for a similar white crotchet style, but looking way better
1719044047416.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Of course Becky arrived for the show off as well. :rolleyes: She would never missed that.
---

I honestly wonder where the number stops. It's insane to gain so much without much work to be honest. 😲
---
What the f is this outfit and those shoes?? So so so terrible! :cautious: What a flop. It looks like she was dressing blindfolded. Nothing matches, so uncoordinated. Just horrible. If this is "fashion", then I'm out of here.
View attachment 3009546
---
Carmen seems to be going for a similar white crotchet style, but looking way better
View attachment 3009566
Becky's contract seems very strict. Is she like a freelance contractor that Carlos liked enough to offer a full time exclusive job?

• Haha
Oh they can try, but you either have an aura that catches attention or you don't have it

:coronation:

And I swear, I am yet to see a wag in shoes that look even close to being comfortable to wear for the whole day in the paddock

@doeya_fey are we betting we'll get a pic of feet on Ferrari furniture again 😅
---
---

---
View attachment 3009546
---
View attachment 3009566
Of course she did :rolleyes:
Now let's see how it goes
I am afraid to voice what I expect to not provoke it

Edit: oh ffs clip of Carlos helping her get out of the car landed on f1 ig :rolleyes: I already knkw what comments we will see

Ps I checked Rebecca's ig and she has 5000 more followers than yesterday, right, without doing anything :oops:

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.