Formula 1 Wags #218. Will Spain end the pain of Carlos' waiting game?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s quite serious actually. It was sent to the same addresses as the Horner emails and some journalists even received it as a WhatsApp message. Merc obviously want to trace the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) to see if it actually came from an employee or just a crazy person
I mean why though. a merc employee I could understand for NDA, although this is basically just BS defamation. Crofty apparently saying its BS, but now others are saying its all in the data. honestly dont care and wish Merc would just shut up and handle things without public threats

Reactions: 2

I mean why though. a merc employee I could understand for NDA, although this is basically just BS defamation. Crofty apparently saying its BS, but now others are saying its all in the data. honestly dont care and wish Merc would just shut up and handle things without public threats
I don’t actually think Merc are doing anything - it was just Craig Slater that said it was in the hands of the police. They haven’t threatened anyone, but people can’t go round with these kinds of inflammatory claims and it just get brushed under the carpet, if it’s an employee they will of course be fired, if it’s a fan it would just get ignored. It only became public knowledge because journalists obviously asked Lewis about it yesterday

Reactions: 5
I don’t actually think Merc are doing anything - it was just Craig Slater that said it was in the hands of the police. They haven’t threatened anyone, but people can’t go round with these kinds of inflammatory claims and it just get brushed under the carpet, if it’s an employee they will of course be fired, if it’s a fan it would just get ignored. It only became public knowledge because journalists obviously asked Lewis about it yesterday
ah okay that makes more sense then. so its basically some more drama that's gotta bring up lewis before silverstone as villain or victim. If he wants to spill all or leave some hints I'm all for it,but I really hope its not some fan who has gone to this point to 'defend' him or cry foul.

Reactions: 4
ah okay that makes more sense then. so its basically some more drama that's gotta bring up lewis before silverstone as villain or victim. If he wants to spill all or leave some hints I'm all for it,but I really hope its not some fan who has gone to this point to 'defend' him or cry foul.
There’s this very crazy fan who claims to be friends with Lewis - spoiler alert she’s definitely not - and this email reads exactly like some of her tweets tbh

• Wow
Reactions: 11
There’s this very crazy fan who claims to be friends with Lewis - spoiler alert she’s definitely not - and this email reads exactly like some of her tweets tbh
So toto's comments are making it sound like this was a lot worse than criticism. says it was threatening including death threats? Like that definitely sounds like someone NOT associated with the team. So I certainly get why they would go after a fan now and make a statement. did not know that was the tone
Screenshot_20240621_102324_Google.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So toto's comments are making it sound like this was a lot worse than criticism. says it was threatening including death threats? Like that definitely sounds like someone NOT associated with the team. So I certainly get why they would go after a fan now and make a statement. did not know that was the tone
View attachment 3007977
Not death threats - they’re saying Lewis, and other drivers, are at risk of death because they’re sending him out on cold tyres. So effectively accusing Mercedes of negligence

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Not death threats - they’re saying Lewis, and other drivers, are at risk of death because they’re sending him out on cold tyres. So effectively accusing Mercedes of negligence
Oh well he def gave the lawyers a ring about it

In case anyone had any doubts about the attention seeker, of course she had to post a picture of approaching Barcelona.
Her attention seeking is seriously nasty.

• Sick
  • Haha
In case anyone had anyone does about the attention seeker, of course she had to post a picture of approaching Barcelona.
Her attention seeking is seriously nasty.
Tbh your description fits more than one or even two people 😅

• Haha
Tbh your description fits more than one or even two people 😅
Well, yeah, in general. :LOL:
But in this one case, it's like right now. :rolleyes:
Really, just Rebecca is missing in this tit show.
(and I'm surprised I haven't seen Alexandra today. Is her opening IG for public the biggest highlight for her this weekend?)
---
nevermind :rolleyes:
1718983850178.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Awww, but is she playing games and that's the flight she was departing Spain on? We can hope.
Nope, this is approach view when you fly from west. I have no idea where she was, but I'd say all flights from places from Madrid and above would have the same path.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Nope, this is approach view when you fly from west.
Oh, you're good!

ETA

I don't have Android so can't check the data, however, she was saying her flight was delayed and there was a flight departing Barcelona for Lisbon that was delayed, and fits her posting this pic. People have presumed she was going home as filming has wrapped on her series.
I have no clue 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.