Formula 1 Wags #218. Will Spain end the pain of Carlos' waiting game?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm, this one is coming too, I guess. I see Vueling - so Porto to Barcelona slight delay, estimate departure in 15 minutes ;), check.
(Hope she posts the same view of approach)
1718984988137.png

---
Oh, you're good!
Wish I wasn't. 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Well, yeah, in general. :LOL:
But in this one case, it's like right now. :rolleyes:
Really, just Rebecca is missing in this tit show.
(and I'm surprised I haven't seen Alexandra today. Is her opening IG for public the biggest highlight for her this weekend?)
---
nevermind :rolleyes:
View attachment 3008098
Not sure what she was doing in NYC but Rebecca had some kind of audition yesterday. Interesting she's auditioning. I though she just automatically got covers since dating Carlos.
anyway I assume she will be heading out today, you know a work week where it lasts 5 whole days (although this week was 4 days)
---
Hmm, this one is coming too, I guess. I see Vueling - so Porto to Barcelona slight delay, estimate departure in 15 minutes ;), check.
(Hope she posts the same view on approach)
View attachment 3008134
---

Wish I wasn't. 😂
thought she had finals coming up, but maybe that was this past week. less kika and I didn't even miss her

Reactions: 4
Danika's commentating (badly) trackside.
Any chance someone can pretend they're back in Montreal and she's a groundhog and hit her at full speed?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Danika's commentating (badly) trackside.
Any chance someone can pretend they're back in Montreal and she's a groundhog and hit her at full speed?
I wonder who was on crack when they gave her the job 🤔 😆

Reactions: 5
I don't have Android so can't check the data, however, she was saying her flight was delayed and there was a flight departing Barcelona for Lisbon that was delayed, and fits her posting this pic. People have presumed she was going home as filming has wrapped on her series.
I have no clue 🤷🏻‍♀️
Screenshot_20240621_230034_NoSeen.jpg

I converted to Barcelona time:
Posted at: 17:16
Taken at: 16:03
So, that photo was posted an hour after taken.

Reactions: 1
View attachment 3008172
I converted to Barcelona time:
Posted at: 17:16
Taken at: 16:03
So, that photo was posted an hour after taken.
Could have been flight from Madrid then which was slightly delayed on departure. This was the path which matches the view.
Or Vueling from Santiago, that was also delayed and with the same path. (this would make sense since her stunt in Vigo as Santiago is the closest place from there that actually flies to Barcelona)
1718985981361.png

(and this is why you don't post stuff real time for privacy reasons, see how easy it is to find out about stuff)

• Wow
Could have been flight from Madrid then which was slightly delayed on departure. This was the path which matches the view.
Or Vueling from Santiago, that was also delayed and with the same path. (this would make sense since her stunt in Vigo as Santiago is the closest place from there that actually flies to Barcelona)
View attachment 3008174
(and this is why you don't post stuff real time for privacy reasons, see how easy it is to find out about stuff)
Mugwump hotel shot incoming. 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Alexandra is now at 207k (!) personally I am rooting for her to overtake Carmen because it would so piss her off lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I still don’t know if Alexandra’s road to influencer-ship was a great PR move or an awful one
On the one hand, most people really don’t like her. Now I don’t know if that’s because of her personality or how she behaves online though
On the other hand, girl is raking in the sponsorships and followers

Me = confused

I just realised what Alexandra reminds me of.At certain angle she looks like Ariana Grande before she had everything under the sun done to her face
1718990234684.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Damn someone figured out the hotel Magui is at in Barcelona. Anyone know if it’s the same one Lando is also at?

It's insane how fast she is gaining. She is already at 223K! 😲
Wow she will overtake Rebecca soon (her gains were like 2000 maybe more a day on gp weekend)

In Alex's casr it might be the effect of freshness as the profile was private and therefore might have seem mysterious + interest in Charles in general.if we think strategically- this season is the season to do it before Lewis arrives and takes all or most focus, at least at the beginning

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.