Formula 1 Wags #218. Will Spain end the pain of Carlos' waiting game?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like M is going to some event. Hope we won't see another Central Model / Fernando picture then. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looks like M is going to some event. Hope we won't see another Central Model / Fernando picture then. 😂
If that happened and if Fernando cared, I can imagine him inviting Lando for "the talk" to share long accumulated wisdom about how to navigate it all to his best benefit and fun :LOL::LOL:
---
But it's not THE hotel, so it doesn't count. 😂
We just need to wait until she finds her way to get near his hotel then - a pic of a cafe or a shop or pavement or the hotel seen as reflection in the window or something like that 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She included Fernando in her dump :LOL:
(Also looks like she was in the same hotel as Magui is now. That bathroom picture she included matches. 😬)
(could be arranged by their agency then)
1718997223850.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
FFS. Ms latest post she's 'acquired' Lu's wink. 🙈The only thing original with this girl is the cuckoo vibes. 😜
---
Anyone else thinks maybe Lando is too polite to tell Mugwump to F off or is it he needs an option to get his booty when he wants. Either way it's a car crash waiting to happen. Let's hope the elder statesman of the grid Nando gives him wise words. Nando is still one of my faves even if he's got a bit of an edge.😂
---
Looks like Charlotte Tilbury event. Lissie Mackintosh posted tiktok of wannabe wags at an event.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s like how many toxic people can your feature in one TikTok 🤦‍♀️

Quite a few it seems. It's like a version of the damned.
---
Charlotte really is pushing the strong independent women message by using a bunch of problematic clout chasers. Thatll do it eh?😡

Quite a few it seems. It's like a version of the damned.
---
Charlotte really is pushing the strong independent women message by using a bunch of problematic clout chasers. Thatll do it eh?😡
Yep it’s honestly infuriating me they are like the polar opposite of who young girls should look up to and this show of influencers around the F1 academy just brings it down (I know they’re there to bring publicity in but there are so many good female f1 content creators with big audiences that would do so much better)

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Omg, THE CRINGE

and putting RUTH at one table with Estelle or Magui, bleeping DISGRACE, CHARLOTTE
(I mean with all respect to younger girls, Ruth is the only real "woman in motorsport" there)

As we discussed, it's huge for F1 Academy that such big brand is doing this, I support it in general, but the direction in which it is heading...wags... Paddock is full of female personnel with various roles. I know they cannot attend such events as they are busy working/getting rest before workday, but....wags, wagabes...let's wait for what the rest of the weekend brings

Ps1 no Ferrari wags?
Ps2 Lissie there again? I would say sth but I won't, at least today

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Not Maggie in a TikTok with Lissie and Estelle? 🤦🏻‍♀️ Could this girl be any more problematic?

Reactions: 2
Omg, THE CRINGE

and putting RUTH at one table with Estelle or Magui, bleeping DISGRACE, CHARLOTTE
(I mean with all respect to younger girls, Ruth is the only real "woman in motorsport" there)

Ps1 no Ferrari wags?
Ps2 Lissie there again? I would say sth but I won't, at least today
Ruth and Naomi are the only two from that group I would accept.

Reactions: 7
Alex has 256k followers now. Should we fear that and how some people might want to try to outshine it/remind us of themselves...in fear of being overlooked or forgotten... :unsure: ;)

I wonder who was on crack when they gave her the job 🤔 😆
Something something “attracting the American viewership at any cost” blah blah something something 😤

BTW do Fernando and Luisa look good together or is my period just due, take your pick 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Something something “attracting the American viewership at any cost” blah blah something something 😤

BTW do Fernando and Luisa look good together or is my period just due, take your pick 🤔
(you're not the only one who thought that. And for what its worth my period just ended)

• Haha

literally just spit up my last drink
that was painful to watch
I need lissie to stop trying to Wag
---
Yes, she was there. She just followed Estelle, Ruth Buscombe, and Naomi Schiff. 🤦‍♀️
why is she acting like every person in her presence is a folllow
---
Not Maggie in a TikTok with Lissie and Estelle? 🤦🏻‍♀️ Could this girl be any more problematic?
nightmares.......
---
Lissie looks like she just unlocked a trust fund and is trying to outdo sky and F1TV
---
He's a true gem
Gonna unleash full exhibituonist Lando at silverstone
Screenshot_20240621_191347_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.