Formula 1 Wags #218. Will Spain end the pain of Carlos' waiting game?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we can assume that the next thread's title should also include Carlos' name (3rd in a row) to document this saga in threads' titles forever :sneaky:

Look what I found on reddit (and many comments there are not in his favour). If this is the vibe of the talk around the paddock (even if only starting) .....he does not have all time in the world..
Take matters in your own hands Carlos, don't listen to anyone else and just make your decision - I think he convinced himself (or was helped) that the f1 will be turning around him for the weeks to come.... and I think he or whoever advises him, doesn't realise that if he makes the decision at last possible moment the team he chooses might not be loving the fact that they will look like his forced choice. I remember writing last summer (I think) that I am afraid they will duck up something with the contract negotiations, but the reality exceeded my expectations....

I'm not creative enough for a new thread title but I gotta be honest -- I'm tiiiired of seeing this man's name lol 😅 The way he speaks and the spots left on teams aren't adding up

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm not creative enough for a new thread title but I gotta be honest -- I'm tiiiired of seeing this man's name lol 😅 The way he speaks and the spots left on teams aren't adding up
I am almost sure he himself will provide some lines this weekend that we could use. After claiming yesterday he learned a lot this year about how f1 works (10th season, 4 teams), and that there is politics in f1, I feel like he has more golden quotes in him 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am almost sure he himself will provide some lines this weekend that we could use. After claiming yesterday he learned a lot this year about how f1 works (10th season, 4 teams), and that there is politics in f1, I feel like he has more golden quotes in him 🤣🤣
"trust very few people in the paddock because it's really a very political sport" is genuinely one of the funniest things I've ever heard. Especially since his sacking wasn't politics, it was a better driver wanting his seat!

Reactions: 6
Think Heidi is also there. It's almost DR's birthday, it's almost DR's latest race, it's DR's 250 th race. And according to gossip sites Heidi and Daniel got engaged at the Hamptons... so no need for Heidi to not be at every race (maybe only a few left)
Although I did see this posted from NY today. The blonde girl looks a bit Heidi-like, the guy next to her could be Sara’s boyfriend, & the dark haired girl looks an awful lot like their friend Annie…
1719627102823.png

Also, that engagement post has been sent to multiple gossip pages clearly by the same poster.
I guess time will tell if she’s rocking a great big diamond or not.

Reactions: 6
Oh she's got a boyfriend now?
View attachment 3023493

Let's see how it goes*. I wish her well and to let go of the idea that Lewis will claim her as a girlfriend whenever they hook up or are caught together. No matter where and how many paparazzi she hints

*I love Lewis but I hope she will not dump the new guy whenever Lewis decides to bring her back. You can't count on him settling down or even just hooking up with intention to date at the moment. Maybe he already chose a companion for summer break, I bet he has a little notebook :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😭 , and it was not her so she feels free to post a bf now😅 (or is trying to make Lewis jelous. She first mentiond bf couple weeks ago)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Let's see how it goes*. I wish her well and to let go of the idea that Lewis will claim her as a girlfriend whenever they hook up or are caught together. No matter where and how many paparazzi she hints

*I love Lewis but I hope she will not dump the new guy whenever Lewis decides to bring her back. You can't count on him settling down or even just hooking up with intention to date at the moment. Maybe he already chose a companion for summer break, I bet he has a little notebook :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😭 , and it was not her so she feels free to post a bf now😅 (or is trying to make Lewis jelous. She first mentiond bf couple weeks ago)
Imma be honest, I'm not totally convinced.its not Lewis.
And she's referring to an earlier date
But yes, if not her, let's see what Ferrari brings Lewis....
Hopefully nor Lilia

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hopefully nor Lilia
Don't even tell me it could be Lewis :ROFLMAO: it is so random, she posted sth about bein obsessed with granola (to quote Max: L.O.L) some time ago- I remember because I found it so random and pointless as a pos, so if that was supposed to be a hint for him or preparation for this😅 I will have to find the screenshot I took of that alleged bf from London.

Lilia posted custom made shoes every white party guest got so I suppose she is going, it's next week, but I think allows to come for the race on sunday. I don't even wanna know how much this party costs...

Btw she started following Vinicius Jr, the footballer

Reactions: 3
Don't even tell me it could be Lewis :ROFLMAO: it is so random, she posted sth about bein obsessed with granola (to quote Max: L.O.L) some time ago- I remember because I found it so random and pointless as a pos, so if that was supposed to be a hint for him or preparation for this😅 I will have to find the screenshot I took of that alleged bf from London.

Lilia posted custom made shoes every white party guest got so I suppose she is going, it's next week, but I think allows to come for the race on sunday. I don't even wanna know how much this party costs...

Btw she started following Vinicius Jr, the footballer
Quoting myself to underline I meant "random and pointless as a POST" 😭 😅 of course

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sorry, might be unpopular, but why are people still saying DR's car 'needs to be fixed' and that he should be put in the RB instead of Check for one weekend to show what he can do when he just doesn't warrant that opportunity. I feel these opinions are coming from people who don't understand motorsport at all.

Reactions: 8
Hopefully nor Lilia
If Lewis is a free man you can bet Mugwump will be sniffing about.😂

• Haha
Sorry, might be unpopular, but why are people still saying DR's car 'needs to be fixed' and that he should be put in the RB instead of Check for one weekend to show what he can do when he just doesn't warrant that opportunity. I feel these opinions are coming from people who don't understand motorsport at all.
Sure he can go in the red bull
If they let Liam and Yuki do the same
---
Ha!
Screenshot_20240629_052922_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
  • Haha
I think we can assume that the next thread's title should also include Carlos' name (3rd in a row) to document this saga in threads' titles forever :sneaky:

Look what I found on reddit (and many comments there are not in his favour). If this is the vibe of the talk around the paddock (even if only starting) .....he does not have all time in the world..
Take matters in your own hands Carlos, don't listen to anyone else and just make your decision - I think he convinced himself (or was helped) that the f1 will be turning around him for the weeks to come.... and I think he or whoever advises him, doesn't realise that if he makes the decision at last possible moment the team he chooses might not be loving the fact that they will look like his forced choice. I remember writing last summer (I think) that I am afraid they will duck up something with the contract negotiations, but the reality exceeded my expectations....

It's going from the teasing "will he/won't he?" to annoying "go to hell and shut up now as noone is interested anymore". :rolleyes:
Seriously Carlos, what the hell?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.