Formula 1 Wags #218. Will Spain end the pain of Carlos' waiting game?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching FP1 on silent in the office.
Has Max fucked his car before Speint Quali? Just take Checo's ....

Reactions: 4
On my Carbecca/Lagui similarities watch when it comes to public appearances: Saw comments on ig she is wearing his jacket: Magui like Becky, taking his clothes when you can be photographed. 🤣

And I fully agree, unless Martin G.intervenes, summer=planned photos/ paparazzi leak
However, I am not sure about Lando's part in this, they may be photos leaked by her/paps called by her or central models
Martin is kinda busy over the summer break . But still hoping for few days in Ibiza with Lando . No one from Martin’s team will call paparazzi . I think he is even paying someone in Netherlands not write about him . Lando’s only problem will be Hamster on stream 🙄

Reactions: 8
It was announced at least days ago that Jos would drive at that RB event, so Christian is petty af for (allegedly) intervening now. If Jos' claims are true, Christian should've had the team's best interests in mind and let it go. Not cause more unnecessary internal drama. Not that Jos is mature either for running to the media based on secondhand information

It's a shame that Jos' ego and drama could dictate which team Max drives for, not what's actually best for him or what he'd pick without his dad's interference
---
Screenshot 2024-06-28 at 8.49.40 AM.png

Um WHAT

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
It was announced at least days ago that Jos would drive at that RB event, so Christian is petty af for (allegedly) intervening now. If Jos' claims are true, Christian should've had the team's best interests in mind and let it go. Not cause more unnecessary internal drama. Not that Jos is mature either for running to the media based on secondhand information

It's a shame that Jos' ego and drama could dictate which team Max drives for, not what's actually best for him or what he'd pick without his dad's interference
---
View attachment 3021948

Um WHAT
Yes, because renowned poor person Geri can't afford lawyers....

bleeping hate Jos. He's a poisonous toad (and that's an insult to toads). An absolute bullying hole of a man. It's been lovely and peaceful without him in the garage.

Max will probably start worrying Jos will tell him off for not winning by 25 seconds.

I'm sorry that's hilarious 😂

Jos is vile. How people (fans and also media) were rightly asking questions about Briatore being back in F1, yet you've got this clown - convicted criminal, domestic abuser and attempted *murderer* flouncing around like a prized prat, shouting his mouth off at any given opportunity and people are... fine with it? The F1 media give him a very easy ride.

Berger is there too. (the other one :LOL:)
View attachment 3022054
Think Heidi is also there. It's almost DR's birthday, it's almost DR's latest race, it's DR's 250 th race. And according to gossip sites Heidi and Daniel got engaged at the Hamptons... so no need for Heidi to not be at every race (maybe only a few left)

Daddy Berger infuencing Helmut?! 🤣🤣🤣
1000016820.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And according to gossip sites Heidi and Daniel got engaged at the Hamptons
How many times they've already been rumored to get engaged?
(but yeah, I understand some persistent people, one day their made up rumor might match with reality :LOL:)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.