Formula 1 Wags #218. Will Spain end the pain of Carlos' waiting game?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me - talk about leaving it to the line! I forgot SQ was even on for the last five minutes.

Reactions: 4
Think Heidi is also there. It's almost DR's birthday, it's almost DR's latest race, it's DR's 250 th race. And according to gossip sites Heidi and Daniel got engaged at the Hamptons... so no need for Heidi to not be at every race (maybe only a few left)

Daddy Berger infuencing Helmut?! 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 3022150
Getty images removed the ppictures?? Or am i not looking good?

Reactions: 1
Lando opening up about his childhood
Good answers, makes complete sense too, very sad for young boys though

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
offtopic, but Estelle unfollowed Team OB, Haas, fda & ferrari, and then refollowed her ex franco colapinto........

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Lando opening up about his childhood
Good answers, makes complete sense too, very sad for young boys though
Going to a school like Millfield probably didn’t help matters, a lot of the friendship groups there will be formed via boarding houses so they spend 24/7 together v.s. Lando barely being there 😬

Reactions: 5
Going to a school like Millfield probably didn’t help matters, a lot of the friendship groups there will be formed via boarding houses so they spend 24/7 together v.s. Lando barely being there 😬
Much as I can see that it was hard for him he was in a privileged position to be able to progress with his talent and now reaps the rewards. I'm sure there are some kids from much poorer backgrounds with equal talent who don't have that luxury. I'm not hating on him BTW it was difficult but equally difficult if you don't have the means to get there and persue your goal as he did.

Reactions: 8
I think we can assume that the next thread's title should also include Carlos' name (3rd in a row) to document this saga in threads' titles forever :sneaky:

Look what I found on reddit (and many comments there are not in his favour). If this is the vibe of the talk around the paddock (even if only starting) .....he does not have all time in the world..
Take matters in your own hands Carlos, don't listen to anyone else and just make your decision - I think he convinced himself (or was helped) that the f1 will be turning around him for the weeks to come.... and I think he or whoever advises him, doesn't realise that if he makes the decision at last possible moment the team he chooses might not be loving the fact that they will look like his forced choice. I remember writing last summer (I think) that I am afraid they will duck up something with the contract negotiations, but the reality exceeded my expectations....

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I think we can assume that the next thread's title should also include Carlos' name (3rd in a row) to document this saga in threads' titles forever :sneaky:

Look what I found on reddit (and many comments there are not in his favour). If this is the vibe of the talk around the paddock (even if only starting) .....he does not have all time in the world..
Take matters in your own hands Carlos, don't listen to anyone else and just make your decision - I think he convinced himself (or was helped) that the f1 will be turning around him for the weeks to come.... and I think he or whoever advises him, doesn't realise that if he makes the decision at last possible moment the team he chooses might not be loving the fact that they will look like his forced choice. I remember writing last summer (I think) that I am afraid they will duck up something with the contract negotiations, but the reality exceeded my expectations....

Ugh, you are right, he needs almost to ignore all the counselling from manager and family and whatever and go with his heart - he will have had a team named there from the start of all this. I just don’t quite understand why he’s being blamed for holding up everyone else’s decisions, it seems like an unfair pressure to add.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.