Formula 1 Wags #218. Will Spain end the pain of Carlos' waiting game?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She pays for the basic needs, Lando pays for the activities that keep him entertained long enough to stop him running his mouth on twitch 🤣

and speaking of twitch, saw on twitter that he confirmed on stream he is coming to silverstone 😅
Hamster in the Paddock Club

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
And I thought Charles and Alexandra were boring and repetitive for gossip 😭🙄

Prediction: they’ll go official over summer break
Not by ‘my sunshine’ cringe this time, but by a planned photo / paparazzi leak
Man is more attached to his phone than he is her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I sort of want to naively believe that if Lando and mangui really were in a relationship than his publicist would’ve scratched that question and not allowed her to be mentioned. But also…😬 idk.
Yep. I think it's more suspicious that he mentioned those pictures at all. They were the talk of gossip sites for a few hours at most.
Even when asked about his private life, he didn't need to mention it, could've just said "It's hard because when people know who you are your whole life is on show".
Why specifically mention those pics? It's dodgy as duck.

Reactions: 8
Oh Dear, have watched debate and FP1 cannot come fast enough. Please F1 give me more car drama because reality is scary right now.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Yep. I think it's more suspicious that he mentioned those pictures at all. They were the talk of gossip sites for a few hours at most.
Even when asked about his private life, he didn't need to mention it, could've just said "It's hard because when people know who you are your whole life is on show".
Why specifically mention those pics? It's dodgy as duck.
Damage limitation. Woe is me the privileged driver and his hook up with a dodgy reputation.
---
Oh Dear, have watched debate and FP1 cannot come fast enough. Please F1 give me more car drama because reality is scary right now.
Agreed

Reactions: 3
And I thought Charles and Alexandra were boring and repetitive for gossip 😭🙄

Prediction: they’ll go official over summer break
Not by ‘my sunshine’ cringe this time, but by a planned photo / paparazzi leak
On my Carbecca/Lagui similarities watch when it comes to public appearances: Saw comments on ig she is wearing his jacket: Magui like Becky, taking his clothes when you can be photographed. 🤣

And I fully agree, unless Martin G.intervenes, summer=planned photos/ paparazzi leak
However, I am not sure about Lando's part in this, they may be photos leaked by her/paps called by her or central models

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
And I fully agree, unless Martin G.intervenes, summer=planned photo / paparazzi leak
However, I am not sure about Lando's part in this, they may be photos leaked by her/paps called by her or central models
1) get a friend (April) who will leak exclusive "private" moment to the gossip page
2) get a magazine (Hola - she is "famous" in Spain now) who will hire paps and schedule photoshoot on the yacht
3) (Magui) to create subscription option on her IG where pictures with Lando in the background will be visible (the option will be deleted shortly after everyone get those photos out)
4) people on the "vacation" with them to take more pretending to be candid and secretly taken photos that would be sent out via newly created accounts pretending to be fans who "caught" them

Did I forget anything? 💀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.