Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pastafasta

VIP Member
Yup, it's Jack, who is there, not Pierre (he probably had to wait until Kika gets all the massages and packs everything for the trip, so he missed it)
1718812645710.png

---
People analyzing Heidi's rings in 3...2...1
1718813629624.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Louanne

VIP Member
George Russell is the image you see when you look up "fun-sponge" in a picture dictionary.

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Esteban saying he has a seat and he'll announce it when the timing is right and Kym Illman saying paddock gossip is that its a one-year with Mercedes. If toto was stupid enough to put George and Esteban in the same team, he deserves what he gets
This was my fear all along. Fucking Toto. If this happens I will lose more respect for him this season.
---
This race just keeps giving
---
Convinced Max is letting them have hope
For the entertainment value
Screenshot_20240610_014339_Reddit.jpg

• Haha

ChrisMay

It's clear they're trying to move their branding away from Lewis but they're going about it in such a clumsy way.
So I was discussing this the other day, they have taken the George Russell accidental meme from the opening titles of last years season and are trying to run with the "fun Mercedes". It doesn't work for a brand like Mercedes for two reasons
1) Mercedes in general is a classy brand not just in F1
and 2) you don't have two drivers that want to be fun or work at being fun. George is awkward and the first year he was with mercedes they went down the serious route which worked well but is trying to follow the marketing teams wishes and be a team player and its not working and Lewis is being King Lewis and do what the hell he wants.

Is this going to change if ( when) Kimi starts? Absolutely not there's too big an age gap there and again its going to be awkward. They are trying to emulate McLaren who have this fun but also calm and sometimes serious driver pairing and its not paying off and if it continues its going to go even more down hill.

matto

VIP Member
'I love you Kelly and Max' 💀 💀

1718129257115.png

(she clings harder to them as a couple then she does to that surname on her Instagram handle)

• Haha
  • Sick

scvlet

VIP Member
May just be me, but I don't see that as an upgrade from Hamster. I detest the Beckham kids more.
At least Romeo is acknowledging here why he's even slightly relevant - his parentage.
Both are hangers on, one from a friend's fame, the other uses their parents'.
oh yeah of course they’re both hanger-ons, and the beckham kids are the ultimate nepo babies. but i think nepo babies are better than nepo friends 🙈

and at least romeo is fully taking advantage of it and dedicated to football right now. hamster’s barely dedicating himself to the easy life of content creation

90sgirl

VIP Member
Maguis fake acting cry in this video is on par with Kim K’s crying face 😂 ( I’m mean I know)

• Haha

pastafasta

VIP Member
I watch this page for occasional show offs of current F1 drivers, but I have to say the ex F1 driver Adrian Sutil is a gem there. He looks exactly like those stereotypical sleazy rich dudes of Monaco, you can't even make that one up. :LOL:
(I have no idea what he does nowadays and how exactly he can afford this lifestyle.)
1718543266526.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

pastafasta

VIP Member
Also has Antonelli really performed consistently enough to have this rule basically waved for him?
Exactly my question - I don't think he is showing anything exceptional to deserve F1 seat yet.
It more looks like they are brutally obsessed about him for some reason.

pastafasta

VIP Member
Thanks for letting us know, Carmen, we wouldn't be able to imagine another GP without you. Just don't do any tiktoks, please. :rolleyes:
1718788328660.png

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
Happy Euro2024 to everyone who is celebrating 🥳

Joao didn't find his place in my fantasy team but Ruben is right there starting in first 11

Tumblr_l_135089968778361.jpg

Also, croatian tattle is simping Ruben hard :LOL: :LOL:
---
It's international football season...
Just checked and both Joao and Ruben Dias are in portugal's squad for euro'24 so if we see Magui and or Lu posting anything Germany or football related... 😇😅😅 it might or might not be about them (I get they might be genuine football fans,ok)

• Haha
  • Heart

pastafasta

VIP Member
Now she is GR's spokeswoman. And she just annoys me now with her over positive messages while underlining how stressful everything is but she is managing everything because she is the best of the best. She also sounds like some GR fanatic who has his poster in every room of her house and kisses it goodnight.
She really lives in a bubble away from everything and everyone.
1718890275385.png

• Haha
  • Wow