Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

90sgirl

VIP Member
Oh Kelly is taking it to a whole new level 😂😬

and Max commented something that really doesn’t sound like him

IMG_7780.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Futtrit

VIP Member
I'm not getting excited about potential Magwee block. Everytime I do she appears again like an unflushable turd.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Fair play to Jacques for doubling-down and saying one good quality does not make a season. Also for calling out DR's response - especially when DR has previously criticised Yuki for being immature.
I thought Jacques gave a professional answer pointing out the pettiness of DR. DR has really lost any respect I had for him.

• Heart

Louanne

VIP Member
George totally third-wheeling the Max and Lando podcast - the atmosphere notably dropped when he walked in 🤣

• Haha

matto

VIP Member
Hello! It's me who posted it. It's under a spoiler, so maybe it's hard to find. Sorry!

Finally, someone who agrees with me. Although I also found it disrespectful for Ferrari, the post wasn't really about it. It's more on her character and lack of decency; and how she publicly shows it.
More proof below (look at her leg at the beginning of the video):

For Alexa fans, when she's called an elegant ballerina princess, I respect it because she's consistent on how she carries her self - how she stands and walks as if 1.

Meanwhile for Becky fans, when she's called someone who fits in the Sainz fam (in face value - I'm actually grossed out by them for the obvious reasons , more now that they "accepted" her in the circle) or old money wife material, I can't help but go back to this pics and videos; and be like "no she's not" and insert the other more obvious reasons.
lol, she immediately lost the old money vibes when she started dming gossip accounts

charl smirk.jpg

• Haha

90sgirl

VIP Member
Alex has made her profile public and Joris was liking her pics all the way back in 2020 and Charles like this one in 2022 6 days after he and Charlotte broke up 🤦‍♀️😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

matto

VIP Member
apparently kika and pierre are getting a dog together

kika's mom posted a picture of a puppy with the caption "i'm going to be a grandmother" i guess
if tattle doesnt gift me an eyeroll reaction asap- I WILL IMPLODE

1718221229260.png

1718221174430.png

1718221192489.png

(posting bibble in monza's absence)
---
GIRL ITS OVER- GIVE IT UPPP

1718221438058.png

• Haha

hello2723

VIP Member
Just remembered that RB already couldn’t afford more damage after Checos Monaco crash, that development budget is getting cut into at a rapid rate 😬😅

• Wow
  • Sad

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
oh i am 100% expecting her to “coincidentally” show up in Germany. Joao somehow seems to have lower levels of self respect than she does 😅
I've said it before, but I fully expect them to end up married in most toxic, self-respect-destroying way where they split and then get back together every few months and both have numerous affairs and maybe even divorce a few times but always end up back together because they can't stay away from each other despite ultimately making each other thoroughly miserable, Think an extremely low-rent version of Liz Taylor and Richard Burton, without any of the charm or Hollywood 'glamour'.

• Haha
Something to think about for wags, wag adjacents and wag wannabes (and anyone else thinking of giving it a go) when it comes to THOSE tweakments…

• Heart

yukinobambino

VIP Member
lowkey thought they'd secretly broken up

View attachment 2986572

but NOPE.
At this point I think they're in it for the long haul (i.e at least 3 years before her frontal lobe develops or he finds a new model). I won't lie though, I don't find them as annoying anymore. Are they immature? Yeah but they also seem to genuinely be into each other

Louanne

VIP Member
i saw this on my instagram fyp and i wonder if she had small face job or did she lost weight probably weight but seems different
Could be weight loss, could be a little buccal fat removal - she has been hanging around Becky 🙄

• Haha