Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
Kelly is so stupid. Let Max repost it or something. She basically exposed herself now as writing "I love you" to herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
It is probably worth noting too that, bar Max, the RB drivers contracts are rarely for the red bull seat but rather for the red bull group so they have freedom to move them between the two teams if necessary.

Although I’d imagine Checo has some clauses negotiated in to at least put that demotion off a little
I think that's only true for drivers Red Bull bring into F1 themselves and is usually born out of the academy contracts they come in on (or academy-like ones for people like De Vries who weren't with them before). Some journalist (one with actual credibility!) did a whole deep dive into it a few years ago. I'm pretty sure Marko said last year at some point that Checo is only contracted to Red Bull Racing, not the parent company, which isn't surprising for someone who has been in F1 as long as Checo has. Regardless of his performance now he has earned more respect from a contract through his time in F1 than becoming a pool driver Red Bull can move around at will. I'm pretty sure Tost also said last year that Daniel's contract was purely with Alpha Tauri/Cash App. Not like they need an overriding contract to move him if he got offered the RBR seat as he'd jump at it. But I would bet money that drivers who have been around as long as him and Checo are too long-in-the-tooth and their management too experienced to let them sign contracts that work the other way around.
---
lol, twitter's jumping on Lando for making a joke even sebastian would have laughed at 😭
That twitter mob have gone completely off the deep end about Lando in the last 24 hours. I usually hate this phrase but it's too apt right now. They really need to go outside and get some air.

Last edited:

selly96

I sense a break up with kelly and max not later than this year / beginning of the new year (i might be wrong but it doesnt fit right)

pastafasta

VIP Member
Well well well... apparently Magui unfollow Pierre (finally, she probably didn't get a hint when he unfollowed her). Now she only follows Daniel from F1 drivers.
(she used to follow Charles as well, but unfollowed him when she started this long game with Lando and I still think Charles was actually her original famous F1 bf to be)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

pastafasta

VIP Member
GR and CMM are showing themselves off in Monaco.
1718393321378.png

---
Kelly - so how many engagement rings did she try? :cautious:
1718393414256.png

• Haha
  • Sick

pastafasta

VIP Member
It actually makes me sick that person like her has guts to talk about morals or manners. And it makes me sicker to see how people kiss her ass in the comments.
1718128682101.png

---
Yeah I noticed the same thing
Charles’ girlfriends have the tendency to lose weight while dating him
This one seems a lot healthier than what Charlotte did, but still that doesn’t seem like a charming quality in Charles
I think it's the expectation to look like a model because that's how people love her more. This is also why wag culture with its fans is really terrible and superficial.
This is literally why Tiffany is least liked wag by those fans, because she is not model like. They don't look at actual achievements, it's all about beauty.
(it's also incredibly annoying when people use "but she is pretty" as a justification for anything shitty these wags do, like pretty people can't be shit. In fact, by this they are feeding their egos and make them even more shit. You can be the most horrible person ever, but hey, you are pretty, so you're good.)

Last edited:

pastafasta

VIP Member
This is what Ferrari gets for posting the lucky charms and talismans on their socials. Karma!

• Haha
  • Heart

yukinobambino

VIP Member
is this is response to something specific or just in general? i can't think of any scandal that's happened with her recently
Jerome d'Ambrosio's ex-wife exposed her for having an affair with him while they were still married on a popular tiktok account that was posting hate

• Wow

yukinobambino

VIP Member
'I love you Kelly and Max' 💀 💀

View attachment 2988323

(she clings harder to them as a couple then she does to that surname on her Instagram handle)
I mean Kelly is her protege. She pretty much raised both of her girls to follow in her footsteps and bag a rich driver and Kelly caught the biggest fish of them all. If Max ever puts a ring on it, she'll cream herself.
That discussion in the last thread that talked about WAGs being willing to give up their identity and lives for their men really neglected to mention the kind of environments they're raised in from a young age. These women aren't encouraged to be educated for careers or independence but to marry wealthy and Sylvia definitely seems like those were the values she passed down. She blatantly ignored Nelson's affairs for half their marriage for a reason

Last edited:

matto

VIP Member
I already feel how this is going to backfire to her when people start listing all the shit she and her lovely family has done that she simply cannot swipe under the rug. 💀
Her post is not only manipulative but also shameless fishing for sympathy and "love". 😬 And also to send her minions out to defend her honor.
think i know why the family was mentioned- someone in my recent post not only tagged her but also threatened to report me to cybercrime.....

the tiktok stuff may go overboard with her sometimes, and even the jerome d'ambrosio thing could be claimed as false- but one thing I will stand by is that the 'family' he's defending is complete shit. I mean that from the bottom of my soul- from the father, to the mom, to the son, even to the two daughters.

• Heart

90sgirl

VIP Member
I sense a break up with kelly and max not later than this year / beginning of the new year (i might be wrong but it doesnt fit right)
I’ve had that feeling about them all year something just seems off same as George and Carmen.

OOps2022

VIP Member
About Kelly, it is once again tricky because now when you don't support her message you'll be called a bully or not against internet hate. It is hard to disagree with her message, but it cannot mean no word or comment can be said about her.

She cannot be totally compared to other wags imo (or ex wags like Lu) because she was never entering F1 world as anonymous person, she had the backup wags usually do not have (I count Heidi out). She decided to live public life, post also her personal life and while I don't think it gives others free pass to hate or bully, it is related to people commenting your life and she has to accept people will be talking. You can't totally control them. I think she is just disliked and the comments that are more heated come in waves from time to time (now there is this wave caused by that rumour from the guy's ex wife), but I don't feel like she is the wag of main interest now. But suddenly will be seen as the biggest victim now (tbh I think some comments about Alex who shows little of her life compared to Kelly are much harsher). But I would not be surprised if we now see wags' union against hate comments lead by Kelly, the self proclaimed queen bee of wags.

Once again, not to blame anyone for who they parents are or what they did, but for the context let's remember Nelson is literally BANNED from the paddock for his comments and he is the one who has "Insulting language" section in his Wikipedia bio. And this section is not just about recent times (I just checked) - first mention is about 1988.

And for the record, I do not disagree with her message in general. I just feel like it is a bit manipulative because we really don't know exactly which rumour it refers to and combined with everything else, we are getting into narrative that wags or drivers (or famous people in general) can only be praised and worshipped and everything else is hate or bullying.

On totally different note, we need to agree, that if the situation was reverse, it was a dude with a younger girl, it would not be commented as much. Guys get free pass for everything. And still "she looks like his daughter not gf" lines are more a joke towars a guy, women dating younger guys get much more criticism. I am not sure though she was referring to these kinds of comments as they are old news.

Last edited: