Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sternchen275

VIP Member
When you really think of it, many of these relationship are just not normal and healthy at all and it's really sad teenage fans think this is what relationship should look/be like. And not only wags, but also what and how drivers act like is just so weird.
one of the best normal relationships (without kids) is probably VB & Tiffany - who showcase how to support each other, having your own career outside of your partner (or VB spending his summer break cheering on Tiffany on French roadsides)

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Louanne

VIP Member
Fair play to Jacques for doubling-down and saying one good quali does not make a season. Also for calling out DR's response - especially when DR has previously criticised Yuki for being immature.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

yukinobambino

VIP Member
Esteban saying he has a seat and he'll announce it when the timing is right and Kym Illman saying paddock gossip is that its a one-year with Mercedes. If toto was stupid enough to put George and Esteban in the same team, he deserves what he gets

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

pastafasta

VIP Member
No sorry, but THIS is support. Not all those perfectly styled and carefully posed pictures ran through photoshop.
I seriously love how raw photos they post.
1718517025641.png

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Pole er bear

VIP Member
No wonder his phone looks like that if he holds it like that.
(also, it really pains me to see THAT 😆)
---
Damn, Carmen, you think it's cute, but this obsession about GR is seriously not healthy at all 😬
View attachment 2985703
I have honestly never seen a wag and or person more obsessed with their Significant other on Instagram
it not cute, in fact to me it screams desperation. She never used to post so much George even when they seemed to be a lot more tolerable at Williams
to me its just a sign that she is so insecure, her only security is him.
honestly if I were dating anyone publicly posting so much about me, id be really concerned.

to me it seems this monaco move has really made her insecure about money, which has been to talk herself up to the point of dellusion.
i think she will end up a lot like lissie, never doing the same stuff twice once the contract is out, and then what will she have? only george

Reactions: 15

Louanne

VIP Member
'GR' makes my vagina clench shut. Not even a need for intermediates let alone full wets! 💦 😜
IMG_4937.jpeg

• Haha

yukinobambino

VIP Member
It’s slightly unfortunate that their whole brand IS Lewis. Who do they think is going to care about them once he’s gone? They don’t have fans
And tbh that's entirely on them. They really coasted off their laurels for a long time because having Lewis and the best car meant easy branding for them. Now that he's leaving and they're having to build a similar brand around George, they're struggling. They should really have done more to keep former champions like Nico in the fold or built an image outside of just being Lewis' home.
Doesn't help that George, despite being handsome, has a personality that's hit or miss. Signing Carlos would have done a lot for bringing in a fanbase but if the Esteban rumors are true then lol. That man has 5 fans on a good day

yukinobambino

VIP Member
Wow, this is literally a bigger difference than Rebecca 😳😳
Extreme weight loss for starters, she was never fat to begin with but now she's bone thin so that probably took care of her rounder cheeks and gave her the sharper jawline. The rhinoplasty is obvious and I suspect some subtle brow work, maybe a lift or botox to create more space.
But she also abuses the shit out of filters and editing on her photos. You see her in tagged or getty images and she looks more like her past self albeit with that super dark nose contour. She's clearly a deeply insecure individual if the age thing wasn't a big enough giveaway
---
I honestly don't get how can someone change their face so much that they are not even recognizable anymore.
Another example is Sandy. (but Sandy at least doesn't lie about her age *coughs*)
View attachment 3007627
Sandy had "good bones" even in her before pictures and it seems she got the work she did to look more model-esque, just like Rebecca. Lip fillers, the sharper cheekbones and a nosejob (and proportionate implants). The rest I think is her ditching the horrendous 2000s makeup and eyebrows

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

yukinobambino

VIP Member
i already didn't like estie, but him saying that he's always been a team player and followed team orders after blatantly ignoring them long enough to prevent pierre from being able to catch daniel really pushed me over the edge
Dude really has more height than sense because even if he was mad about the swap, shut up and do it and play the good guy so you can get free "team player" praise and double points. Going on tv saying I was too nice and the team didn't do his job still makes you look like a petulant prick.
---
Daniel fans really make me root for his downfall because they're calling Yuki immature for saying he had brake issues and its "blaming the car", meanwhile their guy finds new ways to blame the chassis every week

matto

VIP Member
So apparently Magui got blocked & she probably just realized because she's starting to go around and manually take off her likes from all the F1 posts featuring Lando 💀

Magui:

1718206188065.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow