Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fryolyfe

VIP Member
If she takes pride in her morals then I think that says everything you need to know about her. Good to know she’s proud of being a racist bigot

Reactions: 9
I like George, but you are totally right.

The key is: not to be someone/something you are not. The strategy of marketing works the best when it is based on a person, highlighting some of the personality traits (not necessarily all) but not creating something that isn;t there. George is Hermione Granger, not Weasley Twins to use Harry Potter analogy to the fullest. :LOL:

He has his own funny traits, but party boy, effortlessly cool boy he is not and he does not have Lewis' swag. They hurt him more trying to fit him in a role of being too cool that is not him and they are not helping themselves.
What they need to do is realize George is perfectly marketable for the older (and dare I say Tory voter) boomer fan base. They will love the fact that he doesn’t wear high fashion, combs his hair probably with a literal comb, is a stickler for the rules, and looks like he could’ve been in Dad’s Army. George is Goodwood festival, pigeon pie, beige slacks and Blenheim Palace. Know what you’ve got and stick with it.

• Haha

OOps2022

VIP Member
So apparently Rebecca knew nothing about F1 (never seen a race or heard about it) before meeting Carlos. Why do I feel like this is debunkable?
Was it on that podcast or somewhere else? He said she did not hear about F1, for real?

But she was in Monaco a year earlier, in 2022, exactly on the race weekend, in which he was on a podium 😅

And she hadn't heard even about Lewis?

If that is indeed true, I don't know who is dumber- someone who is in Monaco on GP weekend and doesn't realise it or get interested in what is happening (but now is allegedly the most enthusiastic wag, so interested in everything F1) or someone who believes it is possible 😅 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha

yukinobambino

VIP Member
Checo just proving again (and again and again and again) what a good deal he is. Does anyone have a tally of damage costs so far this season? I haven't seen one in awhile
On the site that tracks the destructors championship he was leading with an estimated $2,452,000 in damages after Monaco. That's probably gone up after this week

• Wow
  • Sad

pastafasta

VIP Member
If these 2 don't get married, I'm convinced ced F1 contracts specifically say no marriage. They drive me crazy but no denying they are great for each other and have made an effort to be together while having their own careers. Hoping to see Alex HAB on the golf course soon.
Yup, just like Valtteri and Tiffany, these two are also making effort from both sides. Even if they are too pushy to be THE quirky pair. :LOL:
(but I can somehow live with their quirkiness even if it annoys me too :LOL:)

matto

VIP Member
lol, twitter's jumping on Lando for making a joke even sebastian would have laughed at 😭

• Haha

matto

VIP Member
all the alexa fanpages realizing they're going to have actual content to post & not just a picture of her nostrils from 50 miles away:

• Haha

90sgirl

VIP Member
Alright have reviewed Alex Instagram and currently I'm not nearly as annoyed by it as I assumed i would be. She's not quite a Carmen, yet, but I've now mentally captured this vibe ND will ee how long it takes to sell out and become a Ad laced, CL and 'we'/'our' page
Apparently Alex has been liking Charles posts since 2019 so Monaco must really be a small place 👀👀😂

• Haha
  • Wow

matto

VIP Member
Really hope the birth control works.. along with puppy shit
---
Can't wait until she falls harder than lissie
View attachment 2994982
privacy my ass- its because I tagged her in a video where it was just a compilation of her looking not insufferable for once in her life (smoking her lungs out in it)- she removed the video manually from her tagged and now this-

+ I'm having troubles getting my account to work properly.......
---
privacy my ass- its because I tagged her in a video where it was just a compilation of her looking not insufferable for once in her life (smoking her lungs out in it)- she removed the video manually from her tagged and now this-

+ I'm having troubles getting my account to work properly.......
someone hold me back 😭

1718413786315.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha