Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Louanne

VIP Member
I mean they will probably blame checo
but I agree totally unnecessary in the back
---

maybe Williams has some tips
From Nico's onboard looks like Checo was having issues and K-Mag chose to push on instead of bailing.

OPs car should be ok.

Jesus - the Alpines had a scrap between all the other chaos too 🙈

Reactions: 1

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
Jesus Christ, people die from hunger in this world, I wonder how much of this food is left uneaten and thrown away afterwards. As much as it looks beautiful it also seems a bit sick.

Why am I watching this sport, tell me
Off-topic but I get irrationally cross every time a video of the food art social media trend comes up on my instagram feed. It's such a waste ot food, it drives me insane.

yukinobambino

VIP Member
they honestly living at the gossip pages omg that song choice lol
Okay but this is hilariously petty lol. The way some of those accounts were talking about her rewearing a dress you;d have thought she committed a sin worthy of exocommunication

hello2723

VIP Member
Even Carlos is dropping in and out of dirty air, OP has consistently been 0.5 behind Charles. That along with the uneven aero balance isn’t going to help 😬

pastafasta

VIP Member
yeah, I started to feel bad for them

whatever plans for switching teams Estie or Pierre have had, I am sure they are telling their agents to speed up looking for different seats
---
now when Chris is saying that I start to believe Williams rumours :oops:

View attachment 2954504
Well, there is no deadline, they always say that and then next you know they sign someone else. 🤨