Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Well well well, so Lilia comes around and Becky's pretend shy, private and discreet persona is thrown out of the window. How are her fangirls going to defend her now? 🥺
(For the record, there is nothing wrong with partying but there is everything wrong with pretending you are something you are not and this is the real Becky)
(and really lovely to see how Carlos is used through and through)
They are just preparing us for the white.party

• Haha
Reactions: 1

fryolyfe

VIP Member
And we still have over half the season left. Forget down the toilet, at this rate the relationship between him and Merc is going to be flushed in the sewer at this rate by the time December comes around.
I mean, don’t get me wrong I understand his POV. The way Toto has been speaking about him has made me uncomfortable, and naturally the circumstances aren’t ideal. Plus if the situation with the ambassadorial role is true, which I absolutely think it is, then I get it. But you cannot lose your professionalism, no matter how hard that is. Lewis needs to keep letting Toto yap and embarrass himself, and he just needs to say nothing. Throwing the media sound bites and never bothering to expand or explain them helps nobody. I thought he’d be better than that tbh, he’s nearly 40 years old

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Oh yeah Carlos is wearing his Monaco party shirt, already a bit unbuttoned
(I have my theories/speculations after this weekend but I will wait a bit 😅 )

Oh another one at sav and maguis meet up dinner
Haven't checked but flavio pro ably owns it
---
Seen leaked photo from Billi Zeeco acc who is private, why this is more chemistry than she is with Lando? 💀💀💀
View attachment 2959255
Probably she rented airBnB with Billi that was posted on her story when she prepared for Tag Heuer event yesterday.
The follow that keeps giving!
Looks like another set up to me

OOps2022

VIP Member
Oh wow.
Seriously? If you don't feel comfortable with PDA (PUBLIC display of affection, don't people get it?), then don't do any PDA, ffs. And if your partner cannot accept it and has to keep doing this for attention, then the problem is somewhere else.
The source of the problem is that the "news" account is posting a slow mo kiss, with music, like what it has to do with news or racing.
It's not only them, in any case I would say the same, I am kind of allergic to "couple" being an identity.