Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
I'm not disagreeing though.
I think I worded my first comment incorrectly, and meant it in a "may as well" confirm it, rather than should.
I agree entirely that no one should have to do anything, but these two are definitely playing the game both ways.
Oh yes, I agree that they're playing the game.
I think because I've thought since last year and especially after Finland, that something was going on with them, however serious it may or may not be, I find the whole thing more amusing than anything else by now. I completely couldn't care less whether they're dating or not, but I can't pretend I don't find the collective meltdown across social media every time she posts anything or they're seen together quite funny.
I think as well (maybe to my shame) that my inner 😈 appreciates the trolling aspect of the whole thing :ROFLMAO:.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1

90sgirl

VIP Member
I think that picture is what the McLaren PR department will also look like tomorrow when people inevitably bring up everything she has done πŸ˜…
Well now people have that article listing every single things she done complied in one place to make it easierπŸ˜‚

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
Mmmm ... I like Lily, but she's lucky she still looks so young because her outfits are very Laura Ashley, and would age her terribly otherwise. Too chintzy and quaint for me.
Where is she even finding all these ancient pieces :LOL: :LOL:

EVERY TIME πŸ˜…

OOps2022

VIP Member

Susie, Carmen, Lissie, Ginevra, Becky, Ashley Graham and Miles, Lewis' bestie was also there

Louanne

VIP Member
Im wondering because it would makes sense why so many drivers were coming so close to the walls. If these were blowing in the wind just a bit it could screw up your lines.
I noticed yesterday that lots of drivers were reporting debris on tar k during quali, but no one seemed to do anything about it!

I don't remember what were the rumours about that other girl, idazeile but I saw on ig she is apparently also in Monaco- was she ever seen in any proximity to Lando or she was follow/unfollow and that was the reason for any rumour, with no substance to it?

(as it seems apart from Becky so far, everyone and their mother is there including MR's bestie Will M., also Ginevra, of course Bestie/Soulmate, Hana cross and many people who seem to arrive from Cannes etc. Do you know Richie Akiva was hosting a party in Cannes, that is when allegedly Kylie's exes Travis and the other guy were fighting LOL)
He's always had prominent cheekbones so I don't think so. But he did get his facial hair redone for Cannes and it is much more flattering than the chewbecca look he had a while back
Maybe that’s it, the angling of the β€˜burns are making them look extra pouchy!

OOps2022

VIP Member
yes, it is getting interesting :ROFLMAO:

what could be the rain on this rumours parade is if Lily posts a picture of/with some guy that would indicate she dgaf and the throuple did not even need to try to avoid eachother :ROFLMAO:

article-0-0CA838DE00000578-422_468x389.jpg
jenson-button-party.jpg

• Haha