Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monza

VIP Member
Showing only Ferrari wags is so on point for fancy race like this one

The other teams aesthetics are just way too poor

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Guess who ALSO didnt make the Monaco cut
Lissie. unless her ass pops up at Indy, Im going with we finally get a Lissie free weekend

pastafasta

VIP Member
Hmm, sounds like Charles confirmed Carlos moved to Monaco.
In which case I really don't get why he looks like he is staying in a hotel when he is seen there.
(unless it's to hide that he lives in Lando's spare room)

kubnikol

VIP Member
I'm a Joe hater after the Sophie stuff but to be fair to Joe here, it is all because of Nick they postponed the tour. He is filming a movie in Dublin with Paul Rudd.

He can hardly sit at home the entire time because of Nick's selfish choices.
Ok didnt know that. I just saw the original video . Fair but still not good . All the hotel reservations and flights

Pole er bear

VIP Member
That must have been at that brand/shop event they all attended, I mean Susie, Carmen, Ashley Graham, Ginevra and whoever else- Raquel Diniz, Milan, I saw her/their ig page follows Becky

Btw I am not against fashion/brands mixed with motorport but it slowly starts to look like: we welcome women into.motorsports but here are your clothes and your makeup so you are not bored by cars and while waiting until big boys finish thejr jobs, and let us take your pictures
Susie more of a business woman than I even knew

Louanne

VIP Member
Hmm, sounds like Charles confirmed Carlos moved to Monaco.
In which case I really don't get why he looks like he is staying in a hotel when he is seen there.
(unless it's to hide that he lives in Lando's spare room)
To be fair, there are a lot of apartments there that are in the hotel buildings.
Don't know why he would choose to do that, but we know that recently a lot of his choices are questionable.