Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kubnikol

VIP Member
My fear is that he could accidentally take down Lando, I mean damage race for them and himself :(

I don't trust his judgments too much now...
---

How to unsee this, and a slow mo!

Ick

And come on, it's nothing unnatural for couples, but in this case it is like in our faces again, like bro you are at work and almost 30
Oh he can try that and I’m there in 30 mins . Dont you dare touch them carlos !!!!

Reactions: 1

Louanne

VIP Member
No MAGUI Paddock walk.
Im good now and can now fully enjoy this race with whatever BS she throws
no not a relationship until she gets near Zak
you can put her with his entire family but if she doesn't get in the garage, its not Zak approved.
or if they touch or are seen alone (not in a car)
Thank god she didn't make the paddock, cos Sky F1 have got those twatty kids back on and between the two it might just've finished me off.
---
The satin dress looks poorly sewn.bits all puckered up the seam. It certainly doesn't hang well. Hair looks nice though.
I still like a brown satin dress! 🙈

• Haha

hello2723

VIP Member

Does Kelly even parent? I’m sorry but seeing her having her back turned to P and not even sitting next to her. Plus like shouldn’t someone be holding on to her or have a life jacket? I’m sure they do this a lot but still…
Thought that when I saw this clip earlier, would at leats think they should have the common sense to put her between two adults.
I know its only a short clip but it really does seem Max is the only one who would notice if god forbid something did happen, the rest of them aren’t even looking at her 😬

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
Although, like I've said before, we know she's always down for a blowie!
It's been a while since a woman has been accused of being a curse on a driver.
Poor old Cha, she never did shed that label :ROFLMAO:
Someone had to take on the label of Lando's bad luck charm after Martin's curse on him was broken in China :ROFLMAO:

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I feel like the rumor of Magui only being besties with Kika to get to Lando was true all along, and now that she did eventually bag him, she's completely dropped Kika & only gets with her for work.
well he also chose luisa and the two never modeled together again
---
NO Paddock Walk NO Relationship

Last edited:

Pinkdreams13

Hard agree here!! This is absolutely my take on the whole thing.
I think these high-profile hook ups are to make him think about what he's missing, and when she inevitably goes back she'll use the "look at what I gave up for you" as a weapon for the rest of their miserable lives 🤣
---
Is she posting from his flat now? Story moves too quick for me! 🤣
She's heading to a TAG Heuer event, so there's gonna be pics.
Yeah definitely looks like it could be his place. Doesn’t look like a hotel to me.

Louanne

VIP Member
Agree to disagree on this I think. Personally I don't see an issue if anyone famous wants to lie about whether they're seeing someone or not, because much as I'm nosy as tit, I know it's ultimately not my business. I would probably do the same if I was famous and strangers were prying into my love life on a daily basis 🤷‍♀️ Just my opinion though, as I said, i don't expect it to be a popular one here, each to their own opinion and all that.

ETA: Same goes for couples if they want to keep up appearances for a while if things are over imo. Break-ups generally suck. I can't imagine going through one in the glare of the public eye. Again though, just my opinion, don't expect anyone to agree.
I'm not disagreeing though.
I think I worded my first comment incorrectly, and meant it in a "may as well" confirm it, rather than should.
I agree entirely that no one should have to do anything, but these two are definitely playing the game both ways.
---
No penalty for Carlos because the FIA want to see the battle with OP too! 🤣

Last edited:

lurkingg

they honestly living at the gossip pages omg that song choice lol
Personally, I probably wouldn’t wear the same outfit to two events where I was being photographed so close together but the reaction people had to it was actually insane so I appreciate her a bit for this response