Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
Pls tell me Lewis isn’t trying to imply Merc deliberately screw him over in qualifying because that’s actually gonna give me second hand embarrassment
And we still have over half the season left. Forget down the toilet, at this rate the relationship between him and Merc is going to be flushed and in the sewer at this rate by the time December comes around.

Last edited:

OOps2022

VIP Member
I quickly went through Kym's photos on his website, from today, not too many of the guests so far, we will need to check later. If anyone s there to spot Magui it will be him :ROFLMAO:

(I am still 50:50 about whether she will be there to be honest)

Bobby1743

VIP Member
That was scary......glad Perez is ok....
Dutch tv is talking about a possible raceban next race for Magnussen?

ImaLady

VIP Member
Seeing as how she's been seen with most of his family, and multiple times with him in Monaco amongst other places, at this point, either fess up and give the girl the paddock walk, or both stay the hell away from each other, because the secrecy and lack of apparent intimacy is doing nothing but add fuel to the PR fire.
But if it is PR wouldn't his father who IS his management basically, know and act as he should?

Louanne

VIP Member
N
Was just about to say, potentially even better for her than a paddock walk 😅
---
Kika is going too 👀
---
Saying that, would Lando be allowed to go to a Tag Heuer event? Because of him being a Richard Mille driver?
I doubt he'd go - one because of RM but the other because he has a race tomorrow.
Guess we shall see ...

Louanne

VIP Member
Oh yes, I agree that they're playing the game.
I think because I've thought since last year and especially after Finland, the something was going on with them, however serious it may or may not be, I find the whole thing more amusing than anything else by now. I completely couldn't care less whether they're dating or not, but I can't pretend I don't find the collective meltdown across social media every time she posts anything or they're seen together quite funny.
I think as well (maybe to my shame) that my inner 😈 appreciates the trolling aspect of the whole thing :ROFLMAO:.
🤣🤣🤣
Oh yeah, I've just seen that now people have seen she's there they are blaming her for him only being P4 in quali. That is hilarious.
I'm just a nosy bitch, and can see what she gets from it, but not so much him. Although, like I've said before, we know she's always down for a blowie! And I guess he doesn't have to try and understand her accent if her mouths full 🤣