Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

neonyellow

VIP Member
Anyone interested on Geiss family. Dear Rob Geiss, is Max G your bestie or future son in-law? 🙄
Screenshot_20240515_072217_Instagram.jpg

Oh, Davina is flirting harder. 🤦‍♀️
Screenshot_20240515_072403_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240515_072342_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 1

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Hamster and Magui sooooo quiet today
-hamster on lunch date with pietra, so I am 100% calling BS on him golfing yesterday. I dont think he or magui were there yesterday but just made it look like they were with psts because that's what hamster said was happening.
---
Or less expenses for CT as no travel would need to be covered and I wonder if they might have waved any paid compensation they would otherwise charge (and they have a lot of followers)
see this is what I'm dying to know... did they all get the same fee?
cause I dont see kelly agreeing to this unless she was getting paid well. more well than carmen

Last edited:

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Who would have thought, I am waiting for a sign of JenJen's judgment about this 😅😅

I agree. It seems to be the trend with the new gfs-(Charles and Cha and Charles and Alex also totally different approach). But it has nothing to do with the girls wanting to be private.

From feminist point of view, it is even worse-poor girls need to do all their work by themselves and their pics don't even land on guys' profile so there is no drama with the breakup and deleting pics that brings attention.
yep I'm convinced they are taking the same approach now

pastafasta

VIP Member
Oh I am feeling all kinds of drama in store between Monday and Monaco. I forgot how packed the European races are this year. season's about to pick up and they gotta have their summer paps scheduled soon.
Maybe someone can get a double date Hola pap appointment with a discount. :sneaky:

pastafasta

VIP Member
thank you, I knew she reminds me of someone! 😂

and about the followers - this is Rebecca's followers gains stat - she did not post anything for few weeks, almost a month I think, I don;t even remember what was her last story (Monaco?). She has way less followers than Magui of course, but still only gains are after race weekend, if any. the stat show that dating Carlos can get you 2000 followers a day - honestly, I thought it would be waaaaaay more, but I think it is also because the freshness effect of them as a couple has faded.

View attachment 2922747
Yup... all she needs to do is show up. Literally.

pastafasta

VIP Member
In the meantime Becky dissapeared practically again. I wonder if she will be in Imola (I will be surprised if she is not there)
Maybe we see the way out now. She is seen less and less until she disappears for good. 🤷‍♀️
(as really, Carlos is not going to do the sudden and shocking "we broke up" story thing)

OOps2022

VIP Member
Is there some Central model ready for him somewhere already? :rolleyes:
We need single Carlos for at least half a season! If he wants to try competing with Lando and Charles in the hearthrobs competition to gain more fans he needs to be single for a while :LOL: .

neonyellow

VIP Member
I increased the brighness, contrast, exposure of that photo they were looked smiled to each other and nah... Where he is looking at? 😭😭😭
1000058499-01.jpeg

Louanne

VIP Member
this doesn't make sense to me. Why even go to Augusta?
Maybe they cancelled.
Very much looks now like they flew back Tuesday, he stayed with Maggie Tuesday night at Beaverbrook, played golf with Max, Zak and Ed yesterday and went to MTC today.
Pretty sure if he's on TV tomorrow, that will be from MTC too.