Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kiiwiih

VIP Member
I can’t stay awake for this as it unravels 🤣 Excited to see if Max will post Lando swinging a golf club ⛳

Pole er bear

VIP Member
the back of her head yes, actual eye contact no 🤣
I mean it is pretty funny. theoretically she should be perfect for him but like I haven't even seen him look at her boobs let alone her face yet.
clinging to that phone yesterday for dear life
but now Thierry is there so he will be safe
---
oh look at him touch this old man, and look into his eyes, as he refuses to let go of his hand
100% more chemistry

Last edited:

OOps2022

VIP Member
Looks like Carlos went to NYC after Miami... (guessing he is gone if he is posting now, in fact he better is gone as there is some testing going on in Maranello tomorrow and on Friday 😆 )
Becky posting to confirm she was there too in 3... 2... 1
and 3...2....1... to comments on ig that she took the photos or took him shopping :ROFLMAO:

and if anyone was afraid the pictures of them taken in Miami were going to waste and forgotten as soon as GP ended - fear not - Hola! has them in their new article (I only saw it on one ig page now, but they will probably be on the Hola website soon)

Louanne

VIP Member
So after this weekend what are we classing Magui and Lando…

A) In a relationship
B) In a open relationship
C) Friends with benefits
D) No fucking idea
My vote is ...

I] both using each other for whatever they need/can get.

Louanne

VIP Member
don't forget Lando's brother and sister in law with them there in Monaco:p

oh, why did it have to take focus from that great thing that was his win, I still can't believe he won Miami
And all that quality time where he's either been on his phone, posing for pics with fans, or taking to other motorsport people.

I reckon I've spent more quality time with him this weekend, and I'm in another country and we've never met 🤣

OOps2022

VIP Member
that Morgan girl has her vlog from Miami on youtube already, but I haven't watched it yet - writing this down so I won;t forget 😂

pastafasta

VIP Member
She did not post modelling for weeks (the new post is from Australia). It is either calm before the storm (Imola or Monaco or both). Or it ended (1 year anniversary of her appearing is getting close).
Is there some Central model ready for him somewhere already? :rolleyes: