Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So, another US track confirmed from 2026 with a Chicago night-race street track?
They are ruining F1.
I remember rumours of a New York race. What happened to that?

I don't know much about the US so sorry if this is wrong, but Chicago seems like a "meh" place for F1. Compared to Miami, Austin and Vegas.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
That's a really clever pic, because then you realise that they're both looking at/talking to other people.
the PAIN is real. I honestly have not seen two people together who would literally be anywhere else
at this point I'm getting they made an agreement and somewhere it went tips up
and damn I thought carmen and George looked pained, but at least I believe they bone, somehow, physically.
---
I'd have said Carlos but I know he wasn't there so yep Oscar.
Oscar been lifting
Lando always jealous of a thick neck

Last edited:

Pole er bear

VIP Member
dumbasses don't even know the sport:

this pissed me off so much this morning I tried to pretend it didn't happen
but now I will use it to remember how racist my country is. will see a brown man running and react before even seeing he's in a damn racesuit

kiiwiih

VIP Member
How long is Augusta? Last year they went Monday to Wednesday I think. So if same no time to stay at a hotel with Magui (at least not this morning). Maybe he said “I’ll meet you there but first I’m gonna spend time with people I actually like” 😆

Pole er bear

VIP Member
so is kimi antonelli
and carlos
and possibly max
so estie could step in, but he would have to leave later for kimi, same issue with carlos
why they were looking at kimi for Williams but after I spoke to some Williams people they said it isn't happening because Toto wanted the option, but would rather have him develop in the actual Merc

OOps2022

VIP Member
I support this kind of content though (too bad there is no sound)

I really never wanted to analyse that hotel story with the match. If I had more time now I'd do it :ROFLMAO:
someone needs to take the job that tumblr page that dissapeared was doing:ROFLMAO:

90sgirl

VIP Member
So after this weekend what are we classing Magui and Lando…

A) In a relationship
B) In a open relationship
C) Friends with benefits
D) No fucking idea

OOps2022

VIP Member
POV Lando
(never)
View attachment 2932733
---

Also excuse my American happiness for this and hopes it lowers ticket costs for the other venues
eventually the influencers will fade
---

this is literally the only thing I can think of that makes sense
---
When you were feeling popular
and then lando shows up
Arthurs face here with who i am assuming is a manager next to him is hilarious
View attachment 2932749
---
Also KELLY + Tiffany Co +White flowers
View attachment 2932763
what's up with white flowers, Juliana also posted white flowers (and she is still posting from London...:rolleyes:) I am really not in the mood for Juliana's stories to appear again. :rolleyes:

In the meantime I watched Shakira's preparations for met Gala and it was mentioned she got to NY day before, but the time was not specified, so she was either at the race and left afterward or wasn't there at all.