Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkdreams13

It's the outfit that I find strange that skirt/dress thingy looks like she soiled her trousers and resorted to a table cloth to cover her modesty. Very strange.🧐
It’s like she saw people commenting how she always wears those wide legged pants and thought she’d mix it up a bit but it still ended up as a miss. She has an interesting sense of style.

Reactions: 1

Louanne

VIP Member
The fact he had so much chemistry Luisa and so little woih her is why I have to believe it's being forced upon him. She at least is trying, but she is an actress who is used to playing the blonde bad girl role.
GIRL!! You know if we worked the same job we would be dissecting this for days at the water cooler! 🤣

• Haha

Louanne

VIP Member
What if it's not Magui who is a cover up for Lando ('s whatever he is doing), but in fact it's Lando who is a cover up for George and Magui? 😆 Imagine THAT. 😆
(now that Carmen is... just pretending)
*disclaimer: I'm not delulu, I'm just bored.
The scandal!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Same ... this has livened up my otherwise very dull Saturday afternoon.

• Haha

hello2723

VIP Member
no Maguis allowed on Zaks private jet! 🤣
---
God give me strength,
Please tell me he hasn't got his hook up around his family AGAIN!! 👀
Oli and Sav were always with him in Dubai, I think he has brought many a hookup around them 🤣

matto

VIP Member
Does he literally say 'one day I'll marry HER' (someone with better ears investigate this please)- very urgent matter of course

• Haha

Louanne

VIP Member
Honestly she looks tired of him too, but does an excellent job when faced with such a poor acting partner. He should be banging her in zaks car that didn't make it, but he isn't bringing her near Zak which I also find telling.
This!
All the times they were seen together this weekend, but never when he was with Oscar, Zak or anyone else team related.
I wanna know what Lily Z thinks ... 🤣

OOps2022

VIP Member
It's giving the Pierre "outing" Becky picture. *coughs*
I just realised, Pierre&Kika's joined love for gossip has NEVER been so needed!
---
Is it just me or does anyone else think all this rush of pics/sightings is there to divert attention away from a bigger picture somewhere. It just seems off to me.
That is always my theory when it comes to Lewis, but as nothing his happening with him, I am naturally pulled towards gossips about others 😅

Last edited:

Midmo

it is actually pretty icky as it looks like these friends groups (that I call constant drama friends groups) when after it turns out everyone slept with everyone else at some point :ROFLMAO: nothing good comes from this :ROFLMAO:
It's like a game of hook a duck.😂

• Haha