Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jenna236

Maybe this is premature but anyone find it a lil...suspicious that the most active Daniel was with posting/being papped with Heidi was during his unemployment year yet now that he's active she's seemingly vanished from his socials. Of course we know she was at the paddock but he seems allergic to posting her
Agree - I don’t get it. Maybe she’ll be in the Miami jpeg post

Reactions: 1

OOps2022

VIP Member
Wagabees be like:
Yeah, ppl did not buy her and Lando, so there could be another attempt :LOL: (and tbh Lewis is the easiest to create rumours because he is so private that they are unverifiable almost)
---
they really be doing the most

View attachment 2937342
Oh wow. It is confirmed we will be seeing more of her then with Lando, right?

In the meantime Becky dissapeared practically again. I wonder if she will be in Imola (I will be surprised if she is not there)
---
By the way, maybe Carlos' contract news are expdcted and that is why he is assigned to press conference. On the other hand, he is in Monaco as shown by Roberto and his cousin ppsted from Milan so it doesn't look like intense talks are being held (unless it is already decided and they are waiting with an announcement)

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Tyla is fabulous, I LOVED her MET-sand-dress 😍
She seems pretty far out of his league though tbh 😅
Maybe he's testing what his league is. Hes now a race winner, but no where near Lewis with celebs.
---
Would like to call out Riley's dad on worst shoes in the paddock
1715164200603.png

---
Also looks like Riley's dad wrote a book
Carmen could learn some things from him
1715164548237.png

Last edited:

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Whats most confusing is how they were in each other's space for more than 10 seconds.........

View attachment 2933943

(shot taken from one of her beautiful acting clips of course)
heidi already pulling ahead of the other Portuguese wags
---
Whats most confusing is how they were in each other's space for more than 10 seconds.........

View attachment 2933943

(shot taken from one of her beautiful acting clips of course)
Have you seen the one where she is fucking a much older man and the falls I. Love with his wife, also much older. The has a shower scene with her that is actually hot, but damn
Landos worth it
But only if you actually get that dick

Last edited:

Louanne

VIP Member
He's there ... come out Maggie, wherever you are 🙈

ETA I had absolutely fuck all to do this weekend. Could've literally hopped over to Monaco and got all the tea first-hand 🙄

pastafasta

VIP Member
All of McLarens PR team following her is certainly pointing towards her showing up at a race publicly at some point soon 🙄🤣
To me this is really sus and not a normal genuine interest in someone whom they'd actually met. :cautious:
---

it is actually pretty icky as it looks like these friends groups (that I call constant drama friends groups) when after it turns out everyone slept with everyone else at some point :ROFLMAO: nothing good comes from this :ROFLMAO:
I feel kind of dirty even thinking about that. 😆

• Sick

Louanne

VIP Member
Does this kind of no self respect feels good to her? Does she enjoy that people don't take her seriously? I'm genuinely asking here. Because I simply don't get how can someone willingly make an idiot out of themselves over and over again while thousands people are watching. Is she a masochist?
Or is she seriously such a narcissist and attention seeker that she would do ANYTHING for it, even looking like idiot as long as it gets her that attention? (Which really is scary)
You've answered the question in the question - yes, she is that much of a narcissist and attention seeker! 🤣

OOps2022

VIP Member
another theory - if they are real (fwb or a couple) maybe Lando didn't want to show up with her before because he didn't want people to say he should focus on getting his first win

there better not be Carlos announcement within next few hours because I need to stop procrastinating and finish something for work :ROFLMAO:

SophiaL123

Chatty Member
Behind the scenes of the stair photo. So someone literally walked up to them, took the photo, then walked away?
This video confused me even more 😭 so now the option of them dating and Lando actually trying to keep it private is off the table
This man needs to get his shit together for real

Midmo

It’s like she saw people commenting how she always wears those wide legged pants and thought she’d mix it up a bit but it still ended up as a miss. She has an interesting sense of style.
That's one way of describing it. for it. 😂 Considering how on trend and particular L is makes it look even more obvious taste passed by. I'm sure she had the same clothes on all day sat even into the night out only the shoes were different. I may be wrong after all L has that shirt in all colourways.😂

Louanne

VIP Member
Maybe she's got pissed off he made an idiot out of her and her London hints with confirming he wasn't even there.
(BTW, there was private flight from UK to Nice last night, but nothing today. Did he fly yesterday (as I can't even see him flying commercial anymore) and told her to fly today separately so he could pick her up, put her on the back seat and let her hint properly now?)
Either that or he left his car at the airport?
Who knows - I'm not good enough with flight tracking.
She couldn't wait to post that one, could she? Only took her two minutes.
I hope he posts from Belgium! 🤣