Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OOps2022

VIP Member
Off topic but @monza : now I know she is such a fan ; ) I know she was there for great networking event that is CL match (esp.in 69 Tshirt) and to cheer for Luka at the same time but I am laughing at her being in the same place as Fernando again within span of few days, after being in AM garage for the race (with short break to party at Lewis' private event and drink with his close friend) 😂 😂 f1 wags look so boring compared to her (and f1 drivers are too much of boys to catch up with her:p:LOL: )

Another reason for Carlos to regret not going to the game ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Louanne

VIP Member
I think it looks like Lando and Magui are going down a mixture of Isa/Becky routes. The clear lack of self respect Isa had when Carlos was openly shagging other people mixed with the inflated-ego/hinting/“any publicity is good publicity” attitude of Becky 😅

They clearly don’t care about being spotted together because they knew for a fact there would be cameras all over the place at the historic GP
Yep, and at the tennis too.
Silly, silly boy.
Wonder if she'll be making her paddock debut on a Pure scooter? 🛴🤷🏻‍♀️

hello2723

VIP Member
Oscar is also there, guessing the McLaren Monaco livery will be revealed/announce at some point this weekend

ImaLady

VIP Member
It’s like she saw people commenting how she always wears those wide legged pants and thought she’d mix it up a bit but it still ended up as a miss. She has an interesting sense of style.
I don't like commenting on bodies and this is not to say her body isn't lovely. But i did notice that after she grew out of her teenage looks her hips got a lot more womanly. She's a swimwear model i know, but everyone has their insecurities and maybe she likes the wide pants because she doesnt feel like showing off her hips if not for modelling?

matto

VIP Member
Maggie must be flames in the sack because I have never seen Lando look even the slightest bit like he's interested in her company when they're spotted together. The 🐱 has to be top tier for him to put up with that
Its interesting, because hers is clearly not the only 🐱 he's engaging with

Central Models must have given him some very tight contracts to sign

Louanne

VIP Member
Just looked back at the quadrant clips and the interior of that car doesn’t at all match Lando’s Urus. So it seems to be either a taxi or other friends car 😅
---
centre armrests do not at all match with Magui’s story. so unless he has decided to buy another one (wouldn’t put it past him tbf 🤣) it definitely seems its not his car
This is hilarious!
Maggie - you cannot fool the Tattlers! 🤣 We have the receipts!

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Tiffany, after not following any wags at all for ages, started to follow Heidi. :oops:
What do these two have in common (besides Monaco)?
Maybe Heidi will promote oath gin for her?
I think Valtteri is going to Race next year but will be taking a pay cut. Maybe him and Daniel will travel together ?
---
Both have Aussie boyfriends
Ohhhh maybe they are all in Cali together

OOps2022

VIP Member
lol, so she went to her job wearing a dress with the shape of the Monaco race layout???

View attachment 2924970

I read on one gossip page that allegedly the designer followed them or watched their stories months ago when they were a small page 🙄

I would say cautiously;) that maybe because f1 is such a known event for monaco it might be not Sharl related. By the way, is Alex from Monaco? I know people accuse her of being fake private but to be honest I know close to zero about her (unlike another super private wag RD about whom I know more than I would like or need to)

Pole er bear

VIP Member
FUCKING HELL! Why did Lando McLaren PR manager follow Magui?! 💀🤢
View attachment 2937063
She still follows Luisa tho. 😳
View attachment 2937065
Oh Sophie..... please straighten these girls out
---
Checo and Christian becoming each others besties while Marko watchin all his drivers (Max, Yuki, Liam)
Daniel tryin to get in with Marko now, but he was saved by Christian. Still think even if he improves he will be squeezed out because Liam is guarenteed an RB seat
1715778070803.png

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I need to get better at flight tracking 😂
no I think if anything he may still be in UK with adam + sisters and maybe they will all go to belgium together where no one will tell us because its family time like the yacht
---
Pietra posted with 2 other friends, so no Magui there 😅
Maybe with Sav in Monaco? they have been liking eachothers posts a lot lately 🤣
hey i'm down for this. Sav needs a little shit stirring drama in her life. her posts depress me, but so does the idea of motherhood.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Maybe they cancelled.
Very much looks now like they flew back Tuesday, he stayed with Maggie Tuesday night at Beaverbrook, played golf with Max, Zak and Ed yesterday and went to MTC today.
Pretty sure if he's on TV tomorrow, that will be from MTC too.
I'll give you that is possible, but in reality there was no need to race back on Tuesday. And if they did why? to NOT play golf at Augusta and instead golf at MTC with hamster ed and Magui, yet NOT go to MTC meeting Wednesday? when would he even have time to sick it inside her and not be utterly exhausted.
Why would Zak even do that? Sorry if that happened it just makes less sense to me to they left yesterday

• Haha

pastafasta

VIP Member
Looks like Carlos went to NYC after Miami... (guessing he is gone if he is posting now, in fact he better is gone as there is some testing going on in Maranello tomorrow and on Friday 😆 )
Becky posting to confirm she was there too in 3... 2... 1

• Haha