Formula 1 Wags #213 Lando makes moves in Miami, but will Max be making moves to Mercedes?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, another US track confirmed from 2026 with a Chicago night-race street track?
They are ruining F1.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So, another US track confirmed from 2026 with a Chicago night-race street track?
They are ruining F1.
It's bound to be another celeb fest sadly. But then it's happening at alot of the races now it's not about the racing anymore 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 3
It's bound to be another celeb fest sadly. But then it's happening at alot of the races now it's not about the racing anymore 😕
Hate this for the sport.
Before any more US races they should be looking at tracks in Europe that are no longer used, look at Africa and more Asia races.

Reactions: 7
POV Lando
(never)
1715599367906.png

---
They are ruining F1.
Also excuse my American happiness for this and hopes it lowers ticket costs for the other venues
eventually the influencers will fade
---
Definitely hate bleeping that's why he looks so annoyed all the time!
this is literally the only thing I can think of that makes sense
---
When you were feeling popular
and then lando shows up
Arthurs face here with who i am assuming is a manager next to him is hilarious
1715599913456.png

---
Also KELLY + Tiffany Co +White flowers
1715600453613.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I can't tell between marilou and Flavy on social media..tell me I'm not alone

Reactions: 1
I can't tell between marilou and Flavy on social media..tell me I'm not alone
Marilou looks like 8 years younger, only I'm sure she closer to 8 years older
So many blondes to keep up with now.
---
Alternatively, chuck them in the car and out at the airport!

This is cute!
I love this because it doesn't feature Alex at all

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
They are ruining F1.
I remember rumours of a New York race. What happened to that?

I don't know much about the US so sorry if this is wrong, but Chicago seems like a "meh" place for F1. Compared to Miami, Austin and Vegas.

and yet FOM refuse to cooperate with the Kyalami organisers to bring just one race to Africa 🙄

Reactions: 3
just got the news that they might be adding another race in america.....

1715609740831.png

I need a drink.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
POV Lando
(never)
View attachment 2932733
---

Also excuse my American happiness for this and hopes it lowers ticket costs for the other venues
eventually the influencers will fade
---

this is literally the only thing I can think of that makes sense
---
When you were feeling popular
and then lando shows up
Arthurs face here with who i am assuming is a manager next to him is hilarious
View attachment 2932749
---
Also KELLY + Tiffany Co +White flowers
View attachment 2932763
what's up with white flowers, Juliana also posted white flowers (and she is still posting from London...:rolleyes:) I am really not in the mood for Juliana's stories to appear again. :rolleyes:

In the meantime I watched Shakira's preparations for met Gala and it was mentioned she got to NY day before, but the time was not specified, so she was either at the race and left afterward or wasn't there at all.

So he played golf Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and was then at MTC and media Thursday & Friday, so Magui literally got a nice hotel room and possibly a quick, half-hearted jet-lagged shag?
Way to go girl! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6

So he played golf Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and was then at MTC and media Thursday & Friday, so Magui literally got a nice hotel room and possibly a quick, half-hearted jet-lagged shag?
Way to go girl! 🙄
don't forget Lando's brother and sister in law with them there in Monaco:p

oh, why did it have to take focus from that great thing that was his win, I still can't believe he won Miami

don't forget Lando's brother and sister in law with them there in Monaco
lol, in the video where they were heading to the restaurant, she got booted right to the backseat 😭

The way he regards Magew with absolutely no importance is really embarrassing

don't forget Lando's brother and sister in law with them there in Monaco:p

oh, why did it have to take focus from that great thing that was his win, I still can't believe he won Miami
And all that quality time where he's either been on his phone, posing for pics with fans, or taking to other motorsport people.

I reckon I've spent more quality time with him this weekend, and I'm in another country and we've never met 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.