Formula 1 Wags #213 Lando makes moves in Miami, but will Max be making moves to Mercedes?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m the kind of delusional that sees that and think that must be exactly what was said 😂 but for my own peace of mind, I’ll believe the lip reader lol.
Lipreading is nothing babe- you wanna see some real delusion? Look at this:

1715560400728.png

1715560739660.png

1715560761663.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So after this weekend what are we classing Magui and Lando…

A) In a relationship
B) In a open relationship
C) Friends with benefits
D) No bleeping idea

A) In a relationship
C) Friends with benefits
D) No bleeping idea
I’m gonna go with E) All of the above 😂

I think they might be more than FWB but not in a serious, official, exclusive relationship. There’s too many weird things that go on with them for me to think it’s a legit loving relationship but there’s obviously something there.

Reactions: 6

A) In a relationship
C) Friends with benefits
D) No bleeping idea
Now where is:

option F) 'coverup for carlando'

• Haha
Reactions: 7

A) In a relationship
C) Friends with benefits
D) No bleeping idea
more than FWB, less than relationship, and so long as she continues to get publicity and he gets relatively regularly laid neither is going to discuss or complain about it

1715576298712.gif

A) In a relationship
C) Friends with benefits
D) No bleeping idea
My vote is ...

I] both using each other for whatever they need/can get.

I increased the brighness, contrast, exposure of that photo they were looked smiled to each other and nah... Where he is looking at? 😭😭😭
View attachment 2932059
Oh wow, so that original picture is deliberately so dark to not see they are not looking at each other?🤦‍♀️
So if they don't look happy in each other presence for real, at least make it look like by good angle? Nevermind that each talks to a different person and smile at those people?
If we are at this stage, you can basically make anyone in item by using almost any picture, edit it and push some narrative with it.
---
My vote is ...

I vote for this one too. 😆
---
Oh and if someone doesn't smile in a photo, you can edit that too (and then have a picture with a creeper; seriously why do people do this?! Why do people take a pic with someone and then make it look like it's not even them. 🤦‍♀️ )
1715577193306.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Current Carlos situation ...
IMG_4642.jpeg

And all of the below, and then with Maggie? Expressionless💀

Reactions: 2
Omg. I need to get off SM. Last night I dreamt that all this emergency PR is to cover up as Maggew is pregnant by L hence his miserable face, her baggy trousers and dress and big jacket and handbag in that heat. I'm bloody exhausted 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh wow, so that original picture is deliberately so dark to not see they are not looking at each other?🤦‍♀️
So if they don't look happy in each other presence for real, at least make it look like by good angle? Nevermind that each talks to a different person and smile at those people?
If we are at this stage, you can basically make anyone in item by using almost any picture, edit it and push some narrative with it.
---

I vote for this one too. 😆
---
Oh and if someone doesn't smile in a photo, you can edit that too (and then have a picture with a creeper; seriously why do people do this?! Why do people take a pic with someone and then make it look like it's not even them. 🤦‍♀️ )
View attachment 2932295
Never forget
(Yes, I have it saved on my phone 😂 )
1687242281451.png

Btw come on Carlos, decide and tell us where you're going!
---
My vote is ...

Definitely hate bleeping that's why he looks so annoyed all the time!
I am adding:

- she thinks it can be serious and was resilient in pursuing, he is treating it casually - if she wants it so much, why not have fun

(or the opposite - as someone mentioned yesterday, Lando is a way to make Joao jealous, ain't any wag-being like football wag-being)

* there are more theories about them than in Carbecca's case LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I knew the teams kept the original trophies the majority of the time, but I didn’t know the drivers are the ones who pay for the replicas 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Is that even possible? 😆
After last night's dream I'm done with theories and speculating I'm afraid that tonights dream may be Carlos carrying the love child and I need a peaceful nights sleep before work tomorrow.😵

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.