Formula 1 Wags #213 Lando makes moves in Miami, but will Max be making moves to Mercedes?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maggie must be flames in the sack because I have never seen Lando look even the slightest bit like he's interested in her company when they're spotted together. The 🐱 has to be top tier for him to put up with that

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That's a really clever pic, because then you realise that they're both looking at/talking to other people.
Makes the whole shenanigans seem even more sus. Especially as it's now being followed by a plethora of promo shots

Reactions: 2
Maggie must be flames in the sack because I have never seen Lando look even the slightest bit like he's interested in her company when they're spotted together. The 🐱 has to be top tier for him to put up with that
Its interesting, because hers is clearly not the only 🐱 he's engaging with

Central Models must have given him some very tight contracts to sign

Reactions: 1
Its interesting, because hers is clearly not the only 🐱 he's engaging with

Central Models must have given him some very tight contracts to sign
If those Portugese rumors are to be believed she's willing to give up the 🍑 and Lando seems like the type of guy to find that the absolute peak of sex

• Haha
Reactions: 4
so the photographer is apparently a Lando girlie and has been tagging LN fanpages on pics shes taken of Magui and Lando + following them too

1715545434793.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
That's a really clever pic, because then you realise that they're both looking at/talking to other people.
the PAIN is real. I honestly have not seen two people together who would literally be anywhere else
at this point I'm getting they made an agreement and somewhere it went tips up
and damn I thought carmen and George looked pained, but at least I believe they bone, somehow, physically.
---
I'd have said Carlos but I know he wasn't there so yep Oscar.
Oscar been lifting
Lando always jealous of a thick neck

Last edited:
I increased the brighness, contrast, exposure of that photo they were looked smiled to each other and nah... Where he is looking at? 😭😭😭
1000058499-01.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I increased the brighness, contrast, exposure of that photo they were looked smiled to each other and nah... Where he is looking at? 😭😭😭
View attachment 2932059
You don't even have to look further. As pointed out,he looked so damn happy with Luisa I. Every single photo no matter who was taking it where. BTW didn't know Martin only met lando in the backstage of Ibiza summer trip. What a bleeping peak of lando
But alas we have magui and a yet to be convincing photo that he doesn't think of her like a fish

Watch it!!! Will make life better

I'm a full on centralodel conspuracy theorist but lando can't fake liking someone.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.