Formula 1 Wags #213 Lando makes moves in Miami, but will Max be making moves to Mercedes?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One strong gust of wind and Leo’s a goner 😅 I’d be terrified of a pet that small
god i hate being that dog person but
put him in a floaty vest damnit. if you are gonna treat him like a kid, treat him like a kid
---
ECON QUEEN!
---
lol they also posted kiki in april 2022 after the boite incident

View attachment 2931443

they know exactly what they're doing......

There will be at least 5 pages of articles tomorrow morning from her publicist

Reactions: 2
god i hate being that dog person but
put him in a floaty vest damnit. if you are gonna treat him like a kid, treat him like a kid
the thought crossed my mind too but do they even make vests that small? my hope is that outside of that video being taken, he was at least being held on to while the boat was moving. doesn't negate the risks but it's at least a bit more secure

Reactions: 1
For 1 hour? So a layover only and flying to some other work after the hard work this weekend? :sneaky:
(on econ)
---
For 1 hour? So a layover only and flying to some other work after the hard work this weekend? :sneaky:
I forget where she lives, I think up north of porto, but I assume she will be in spain for promoting her show and swimsuits
like basically what she was doing all weekend with lando, now she just needs to post for all those new followers
---
the thought crossed my mind too but do they even make vests that small? my hope is that outside of that video being taken, he was at least being held on to while the boat was moving. doesn't negate the risks but it's at least a bit more secure
I'm not sure actually
but I saw this and thought it was cute, maybe I'll send one to him as a suggestion
1715542812314.png

• Heart
Reactions: 3
the account that posted it got it sent to them by a follower with no source, and I've been hunting down stuff on Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr trying to find where this came from- and NOTHING

this seems very suspicious....... (or maybe I just suck at finding things)
Did they borrow Becky's friend who leaks staged stuff for gossip pages? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did they borrow Becky's friend who leaks staged stuff for gossip pages? 😆
Speaking of Rebecca's friends, Hamstrette in likes of Lillia's new post and it's not even been 1h. No idea what the connection here is, but I found it funny.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.