Formula 1 Wags #213 Lando makes moves in Miami, but will Max be making moves to Mercedes?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol, cannes is coming up and they're already teasing the alpine wags

• Haha
Reactions: 2
(here are already far too many of Becky's mentions/photos from campaigns posted since yesterday on various ig pages, completely not justfied by her or carlos appearances anywhere)
It was funny yesterday when in the middle of the Magui mess someone randomly started to send anons about Rebecca on one gossip page. Is she jealous that people don't talk about her? Or pissed off Carlos didn't go to Monaco for the show off?

Reactions: 3
It was funny yesterday when in the middle of the Magui mess someone randomly started to send anons about Rebecca on one gossip page. Is she jealous that people don't talk about her? Or pissed off Carlos didn't go to Monaco for the show off?
I thought I am biased noticing it, but it really was so random, especially because Carlos is nowhere to be seen since he posted that biking clip with Pierluigi. Atm I stand by my previous statement, that they are past the peak of "popularity" as a couple as they are a bit of old news now and are not exactly relatable.

Still I am most intrigued and can't wait to know where will Carlos be driving next year and I honestly hope he and his team did not duck up any negotiations (like I feel they did with ferrari - I honestly feel there was a point where he could have signed with them for 2025 if he agreed to their conditions but negotiations lasted too long and the time came when the possibility of signing Lewis appeared and it was a no brainer then for ferrari)

Reactions: 4
Looks like Maggie is having such a great time she keeps checking fan pages
1715532301502.png

---
Is kelly complimenting herself?
also I swore when I first saw this that they both wearing Max's shirts

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Long time lurker but decided to post as I'm finding Wag wars highly entertaining at the minute. It's actually overshadowing the racing at present. I think Monaco should feature a wag rumble and pole could be decided on the last wag standing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Long time lurker but decided to post as I'm finding Wag wars highly entertaining at the minute. It's actually overshadowing the racing at present. I think Monaco should feature a wag rumble and pole could be decided on the last wag standing.
personally think they should at least make them all try karting in whatever they show up wearing.
I'm still down for highland games being the deciding factor of top wag

• Haha
I tell you what, Joao following Luisa while Maggie is out with Lando, who is again wearing Luisa's bracelet WAS NOT on my Sunday bingo card 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
personally think they should at least make them all try karting in whatever they show up wearing
They should wait until Kimi is in, his girlfriend is racing driver. :sneaky:
(if she is still around when he finally makes it to F1, that's it)
---
Happy mothers day, but make it an ad.
(I'd probably find it smart as an ad only, but doing it for mothers day is just tacky for me)
1715533464219.png

---
Found this being posted and I'm honestly asking... what THE F is this? 😖
What is it suppose to be? Serious fashion project? Showing how the clothes don't fit? Ad for the boobs job (a bad one)?
1715533793292.png

---
I tell you what, Joao following Luisa while Maggie is out with Lando, who is again wearing Luisa's bracelet WAS NOT on my Sunday bingo card 🤣
Looks like he has two similar ones that practically looks like same from outside. Here are pics of both (first is from her). I don't know which one was he wearing today as I haven't seen it from inside.
1715534496809.png
1715534478466.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe Lando spotted Mags 'Joao forever' tattoo on her ass.

• Haha
---
(I'd probably find it smart as an ad only, but doing it for mothers day is just tacky for me)
View attachment 2931306
---
What is it suppose to be? Serious fashion project? Showing how the clothes don't fit? Ad for the boobs job (a bad one)?
View attachment 2931313
it's from campaign of the brand with the lovely name F**K (I think it was discovered some months ago that Rebecca was in their photoshoot because I remember this name, but it was long forgotten and now appeared again on ig - that is one of the things I had in mind earlier today when I wrote about content with her appearing out of the blue) They did her BAD with this photo (as well as this one), the clip I saw on ig is better though but for some reason I am not able to post it

• Wow
Reactions: 1
---
View attachment 2931306
---
View attachment 2931313
---

Looks like he has two similar ones that practically looks like same from outside. Here are pics of both (first is from her). I don't know which one was he wearing today as I haven't seen it from inside.
View attachment 2931327 View attachment 2931326
Im gonna go with its a central model tracking device so they can make sure he's not totally ditching magui in public

• Haha
it's from campaign of the brand with the lovely name F**K (I think it was discovered some months ago that Rebecca was in their photoshoot because I remember this name, but it was long forgotten and now appeared again on ig - that is one of the things I had in mind earlier today when I wrote about content with her appearing out of the blue) They did her BAD with this photo (as well as this one), the clip I saw on ig is better though but for some reason I am not able to post it
Some of those pictures are really something... but it really takes some balls (and I don't mean it positively) to make kids collection with such name. 😲

lol, cannes is coming up and they're already teasing the alpine wags

Lets all appreciate the fact that we were spared a weekend of Flavy,
---
Some of those pictures are really something... but it really takes some balls (and I don't mean it positively) to make kids collection with such name. 😲
was all about it until I saw a kid in a swimsuit under a zoomed in photo of a mans junk in underwear.
that's real creepy
---
however this Miami fake grass bikini is perfect
1715535337452.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1
the obvious winner would be tiffany but i reckon kika's got a surprising fight in her

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.