Formula 1 Wags #213 Lando makes moves in Miami, but will Max be making moves to Mercedes?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Magui is on the damn yacht, you can bet there will be one come back (and deja-vu). April. She knows how to choose her "friends".
oh April is more desperate for attention than any of them
---
well Oscar's back at the Monaco GP today so let's see who else shows up

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Watching the historic GP, Lando is there again, no Magui spotting just yet
---
and he is chatting to Arthur Leclerc, who the commentator just called “a fan” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He's there ... come out Maggie, wherever you are 🙈

ETA I had absolutely duck all to do this weekend. Could've literally hopped over to Monaco and got all the tea first-hand 🙄

Reactions: 1
He's chatting with Thierry. 🤣 And Majdi also there. As if he tries avoiding Magwe. 😏
It looks a bit funny, as if she was pretending to not be there

Oh little Lando Norris! I hope he at least has some fun :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
nvm, there she is 🤣
I actually enjoy seeing her there now and just how much more interaction and attention he gives everyone else around him
---
Also has he worn 3 different versions of the same shirt this weekend. (one last week)
1715523677421.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I actually enjoy seeing her there now and just how much more interaction and attention he gives everyone else around him
So far we have had him touch her a grand total of once and only ever talk to her when they are in a car 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So far we have had him touch her a grand total of once and only ever talk to her when they are in a car 🤣
I think it's more likely that in the car he's either on the phone (hands free) or answering the sat nav back! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
the back of her head yes, actual eye contact no 🤣
I mean it is pretty funny. theoretically she should be perfect for him but like I haven't even seen him look at her boobs let alone her face yet.
clinging to that phone yesterday for dear life
but now Thierry is there so he will be safe
---
oh look at him touch this old man, and look into his eyes, as he refuses to let go of his hand
100% more chemistry

Last edited:
poor guy got rejected by Luisa too, unfollowed already 🤣
View attachment 2931132
Either that, or it's caused the ripple effect it needed.
Maggie's probably text him to ask what he's playing at and promised him a blowie on the quiet if he unfollows.
---
Fair play to her, sharing a swimsuit ad whilst she knows her profile is generating high-traffic. Played Maggie, well played 👏

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I mean it is pretty funny. theoretically she should be perfect for him but like I haven't even seen him look at her boobs let alone her face yet.
clinging to that phone yesterday for dear life
but now Thierry is there so he will be safe
---
oh look at him touch this old man, and look into his eyes, as he refuses to let go of his hand
100% more chemistry

my favourite thing so far was someone on ig posting a clip/photo of Lando and martin garix to compare the way Lando touched Magui and Martin's waists

I am telling you this will be wild and the other wags will need to step up to get as much attention, because they are a bit of old news and Lando and Magui will benefit from the freshness effect and also the fact that it's lando who has a lot of teenage passionate fans I feel.

(here are already far too many of Becky's mentions/photos from campaigns posted since yesterday on various ig pages, completely not justfied by her or carlos appearances anywhere)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.