Formula 1 Wags #213 Lando makes moves in Miami, but will Max be making moves to Mercedes?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's just weird that when they're walking, or anything really, like he doesn't even look in her direction to check she's ok or even still there.
The body language is totally off.

Reactions: 3
It's just weird that when they're walking, or anything really, like he doesn't even look in her direction to check she's ok or even still there.
The body language is totally off.
remember when we said Charles looked like he was being held hostage
well these two STILL do not have a posed side by side photo together
and I hate it because lando is actually a very polite person. it doesn't fit anything at all and seems to be just making him look more like what everyone would expect a race driver to look like, an man who sleeps with many women and gets big blonde bikini wearing models
(oh wait carlos?)
---
On another note
Ollie's there, so Estelle should be braggin about him soon
1715440402658.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Ollie's there, so Estelle should be braggin about him soon
I can't believe this is still happening either.
I honestly don't know if the drivers are so stupid, ignorant or really pay those girls (to appear as in relationship and don't really care who those girls are)

Reactions: 4

Lando Norris - Hero to Zero in six short days ...
---
Is she checking why he's not calling her? πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.