Formula 1 Wags #213 Lando makes moves in Miami, but will Max be making moves to Mercedes?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m keeping fingers crossed for this. I know Mick is a bit Marmite on here but I just want to give him a cuddle. The DTS episode where he finally starts to do well after all those costly Haas crashes is so heartwarming. When he made an overtake and then asked his engineer “Can I try to go for Daniel?” (who was next ahead) it was like a puppy asking permission to pee 🥰 Sorry but I love him 😆
so audi gonna hold carlos's seat and not just give it ocon
meanwhile pierre's going for that Williams seat since toto isn't letting kimi go
---
No Williams no

Kika Beggin Pierre to go to williams now

Reactions: 2
Apparently Lando invited a girl into the garage at the Miami GP. Maybe one of his other girlfriends? 😂
Wasn't Ria was it? She was there.
Missed a couple of posts there 🙈

At this point, it's more like who is he not inviting/sexting? 🤣

Reactions: 1
Wasn't Ria was it? She was there.
Missed a couple of posts there 🙈

At this point, it's more like who is he not inviting/sexting? 🤣
Thank god Ria is one he never was linked with. Girl has done a ton for quadrant (with the others) and that would have been super annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
and likes fast food. :sneaky:
Well if he knows no matter what Magui will not go away and she would accept basically anything only to be linked to him publicly, why should he bother and not enjoy inviting other people to the garage (or have Raya active, allegedly). "Enjoy life" as he himself said, he doesn't do anything that other guys his age and with his position wouldn't do

(The difference between him and Carlos is that Carlos forces single image, so Lando is acting more like Lewis who says it out in the open he is not dating so girls know what they are getting into) ;) :ROFLMAO:

Ps if Sav and Ollie are in Monaco it is yet another situation of them not being alone as a couple if we assume they are ;)

Well if he knows no matter what Magui will not go away and she would accept basically anything only to be linked to him publicly, why should he bother and not enjoy inviting other people to the garage (or have Raya active, allegedly). "Enjoy life" as he himself said, he doesn't do anything that other guys his age and with his position wouldn't do

(The difference between him and Carlos is that Carlos forces single image, so Landonis acting more like Lewis who says it out in the open he is not dating so girls know what they are getting into) ;) :ROFLMAO:

Ps if Sav and Ollie are in Monaco it is yet another situation of them not being alone as a couple if we assume they are ;)
Boy's messy though.
Lewis is savvy about it. Sadly, Lando is surrounded by clout-chasers who would sell him out in a heartbeat and he thinks they are his friends.
Martin needs to intervene and plan his summer break for him.

Reactions: 8
From other topics: @monza are you ready for Baby Lasagna and co.?
---
Boy's messy though.
Lewis is savvy about it. Sadly, Lando is surrounded by clout-chasers who would sell him out in a heartbeat and he thinks they are his friends.
Martin needs to intervene and plan his summer break for him.
Let's be honest, most of them have little to zero skills to recognise clout chasers that pass as friends or girls who "are interested" probably. They might be able to recognise creeps or stalkerish fans and be PR trained for journalists, but I think that lack or little experience outside of racing bubble might be causing some lacking in emotional intelligence and social radar.

I love Lando so my only hope is he is having fun and will not be dragged into some drama he would not like 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hi 👋🏼 I’m late to the party
My current opinion:
Lando and Magui are dating, have been for anywhere between 6-12 months probably.
I completely understand his original plan of not publicizing his relationship after Luisa, great idea tbh
However, everyone knows, and him trying to either ignore it or make people think otherwise makes him look like a complete untrustworthy assh*le and it is extremely disrespectful to her. Now apparently she accepts anything and everything from a man in order to get fame, but still
I am definitely losing respect for Lando throughout this whole saga, how dare he disrespect his girlfriend like this? No matter who it is, that’s shameful
This can’t be good for his career either, why would people be fan of someone who is blatantly lying to them and basically acting as if they are stupid?

for a second i was like: ooh lando banging another girl behind magew's back

then I saw this post, realized she's well-educated

1715450474333.png

and went: nope, nevermind, not his type 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My current opinion:
Lando and Magui are dating, have been for anywhere between 6-12 months probably.
I completely understand his original plan of not publicizing his relationship after Luisa, great idea tbh
However, everyone knows, and him trying to either ignore it or make people think otherwise makes him look like a complete untrustworthy assh*le and it is extremely disrespectful to her. Now apparently she accepts anything and everything from a man in order to get fame, but still
I am definitely losing respect for Lando throughout this whole saga, how dare he disrespect his girlfriend like this? No matter who it is, that’s shameful
This can’t be good for his career either, why would people be fan of someone who is blatantly lying to them and basically acting as if they are stupid?
Yeah, this is exactly is. Not saying anything or even better, basically saying or implying otherwise just makes her look like a sad and very determined stalker, which is honestly so creepy. But then, she must know it and it looks like she doesn't mind, which is creepy too. If he doesn't respect her, does she even have any respect for herself? Because it doesn't look like so.
So yeah, no matter how am I looking at this, it's just way too weird. This is not a normal behaviour at all.

Reactions: 3
Yeah, this is exactly is. Not saying anything or even better, basically saying or implying otherwise just makes her look like a sad and very determined stalker, which is honestly so creepy. But then, she must know it and it looks like she doesn't mind, which is creepy too. If he doesn't respect her, does she even have any respect for herself? Because it doesn't look like so.
So yeah, no matter how am I looking at this, it's just way too weird. This is not a normal behaviour at all.
It's not even just 'not normal' behaviour, it's downright shady. Doesn't look good for either of them, in any way.

Reactions: 2
My current opinion:
I would say that if we say 6-12 months -maybe but rather hooking up than dating taking into account different events of last year and hints of girls like lily r. and no holidays together but also Joao situation. So I would say maybe they "finally" reached next level or "what are we " was demanded by her and that is why we see what we see.

Also: lie detector 😆

But as much as I am annoyed by many of these wags clout chasing, I am also side eying this trend of the guys never acknowledging them, it is like "they should be happy their names are mentioned next to f1 guy" vibe as if these girls should be grateful they can hint or attend a GP or some event and not expect anything more. Very twisted dynamics and not very women empowering one, at least with relation to public images. But I guess if they don't mind....to each their own..

I would say that if we say 6-12 months -maybe but rather hooking up than dating taking into account different events of last year and hints of girls like lily r. and no holidays together but also Joao situation. So I would say maybe they "finally" reached next level or "what are we " was demanded by her and that is why we see what we see.

Also: lie detector 😆

But as much as I am annoyed by many of these wags clout chasing, I am also side eying this trend of the guys never acknowledging them, it is like "they should be happy their names are mentioned next to f1 guy" vibe as if these girls should be grateful they can hint or attend a GP or some event and not expect anything more. Very twisted dynamics and not very women empowering one, at least with relation to public images. But I guess if they don't mind....to each their own..
Not sure Lando would be happy with his sisters being treated the same way he appears to be treating Magui. He should think about that.

Reactions: 5
So she’s currently with Lando in Monaco yet is on her phone watching the all of the gossip insta’s stories. I know she was tagged in at least one of the stories but still, that’s embarrassing.
---
Not sure Lando would be happy with his sisters being treated the same way he appears to be treating Magui. He should think about that.
I learned the hard way that guys won’t think like that if they don’t have any respect for you. He wouldn’t want his sisters treated like that because he actually loves and respects them.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Unfortunately I think there is a lot going on behind close doors and even within those steady couples who look "perfect" (even married). The thing is, I do believe in many cases, it's exactly the dynamics of having an official SO who doesn't mind when there are side pieces, as long as they are the official ones. It's not even about "you get attention and publicity, so shut up and be happy about it" in hurtful way, but rather proper agreement about "open" relationship with rules who can do what and when.

popping in to say a certain someone liked the “many girlfriends” video and re-followed lando 💀💀
IMG_6213.jpeg

IMG_6211.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Callum won. Obligatory supportive gf post:
(looks like she chose well, as Kika cannot post that *coughs*) 😆
1715454329636.png

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.