Formula 1 Wags #213 Lando makes moves in Miami, but will Max be making moves to Mercedes?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(why I think he landed in spain)
Ironic that we use the term "Spanish Custom" for n the UK ... look at the meaning:
The terms Spanish practices or old Spanish customs are British expressions that refer to irregular or restrictive practices in workers' interests.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
i know the Lando girlies are struggling but everyone losing their tit on twitter is so funny, I can't 😭

1715444843557.png

---
lol magui

1715445313445.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
so there IS justice in the world

1715445583091.png

the lord has spared me an immense amount of cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Am I crazy or did Rebecca already posted the same picture (the gym one) before? Or she always poses the same that it feels like the same picture? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
I'll cry if she writes someone else's name with just the first initial

1715446983043.png

seeing the lack of effort gives me a bts of what her office work must have been like

1715447105785.png

fking hell.

• Haha
  • Sick
Oh, Becky's wannabe Kardashians new BFFs were at Formula E. :rolleyes:
(You should watch these girls, they are most probably soon to be wagabes)
1715447530871.png

Oh, Becky's wannabe Kardashians new BFFs were at Formula E. :rolleyes:
(You should watch these girls, they are most probably soon to be wagabes)
View attachment 2929408
Fun fact, her family also linked her to current FE driver, Max Guenther. 🤣 In reality, Max is just friend with her family despite sat with them in Monaco Christmas Ball in Dec last year.
---
NOT HIM CALLED MAGUI "LANDO GF"! 🤮
Screenshot_20240512_000048_X.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Fun fact, her family also linked her to current FE driver, Max Guenther. 🤣 In reality, Max is just friend with her family despite sat with them in Monaco Christmas Ball in Dec last year.
---
View attachment 2929427
ah Lando Lando..truth is, these guys don't really make good choices...I mean, Jenson married Brittny

• Haha
Apparently Lando invited a girl into the garage at the Miami GP. Maybe one of his other girlfriends? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
---
View attachment 2929427
And this is the same damn problem he had with not being straight about luisa. but at least at that point they hadn't been seen together and it was believable.
but yeah this is going to keep happening
and pissing his fans off too.
why I'm telling hamster that his stream queens are gonna get pissy if he plays the same game with them
---
Also Davina is linked to Rebecca (Jack's GF) and Pietra and JenJen
just another rich girl who lives off the family money in monaco. knew she was in the background this whole time, but looks like she wants the 5 minutes of fame from lando now too.

Ok, this article is about Ocon and Gasly had enough of the bad car at Alpine. So maybe Mick has a change of a seat at Alpine next year? Anyone else heard of this?
I’m keeping fingers crossed for this. I know Mick is a bit Marmite on here but I just want to give him a cuddle. The DTS episode where he finally starts to do well after all those costly Haas crashes is so heartwarming. When he made an overtake and then asked his engineer “Can I try to go for Daniel?” (who was next ahead) it was like a puppy asking permission to pee 🥰 Sorry but I love him 😆

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.