Formula 1 Wags #213 Lando makes moves in Miami, but will Max be making moves to Mercedes?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SQUIDS WERE REAL*

watch if you don't agree!:p:ROFLMAO:

in my defense - it is hidden in spoiler!

*cringy at times, but real
---
The idea of Carlos and Oscar extending their beef to sending in anonymous NGLs to gossip accounts is killing me :ROFLMAO:
detailed analysis of carlos' race, I spilled my tea almost (I really wish him well, I am awaiting news of his contract, but the Oscar thing he has - no, no Carlos you bad boy)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d rather neither, Luisa has also been embarrassing herself with the subtle digs lately after claiming in her channel that she was happy “minding her own business” and said “no need to associate myself with other peoples behaviours” 🤣
question because I don’t follow her. Is she just sharing that information unprovoked or are people asking either directly or indirectly about LN and his “many girlfriends”? She could obviously choose to not interact with any of that stuff at all but it’s understandable if she’s at least responding to it being brought up.

the better not bitter quote is hilarious either way 🤣

Reactions: 2
U
question because I don’t follow her. Is she just sharing that information unprovoked or are people asking either directly or indirectly about LN and his “many girlfriends”? She could obviously choose to not interact with any of that stuff at all but it’s understandable if she’s at least responding to it being brought up.

I dont follow her either but every now and then her stuff comes up on my feed and there’s usually Lando comments. Or people still comment about her until F1 WAG videos/posts and I don’t doubt people are probably tagging her in Magui stuff. She’s definitely playing into the fact that people prefer her over Mags but I kinda like it lol.

Reactions: 3
This gossip page posted something defending Lu and apparently she saw it and liked it.

IMG_6047.jpeg
IMG_6048.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Zak in Monaco too, so guessing Lando would have likely flown with him
There were a couple of flights to Nice out of Farnborough this afternoon.
Maybe they all escaped while Maggie was taking a bath?
I jest - she left ages ago. If she was still around there would've been more hints.

There is usually the odd comment on her posts however the initial message in her channel thing we are pretty sure she must have been looking at gossip pages because they were the only ones posting about Magui at that point 🤣
---
This gossip page posted something defending Lu and apparently she saw it and liked it.

View attachment 2925830View attachment 2925831
Am I going blind or is she not even tagged in that story? 😅
I mean I wouldn’t put it past a page to send it to her but still a little funny if she isn’t 🤣

Last edited:
Not Pierluigi accepting THAT gossip site to his private IG. I honestly thought better of him than sucking up to these people.
1715317987602.png

Reactions: 4
Am I going blind or is she not even tagged in that story? 😅
I mean I wouldn’t put it past a page to send it to her but still a little funny if she isn’t 🤣
oh she was definitely tagged- that 'gossip' account that parades itself as an 'anti-gossip' account is annoying, and is run by an actual menace who somehow landed themselves in hot water with quite a few people, including tumblr users and other instagram gossip accounts

1715319383935.png

The admin of that account:

*tags influencer in something*
*influencer sees notification and interacts with it*

1715319673465.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Alpine may want to consider this policy 😂😂

Money always controls the situation. You can tell a lot about a driver by how easily they crash the car like it's no big deal
---
Zak might wanna try and set up a similar arrangement between Carlos and Oscar! 💥
Honestly this is the love triangle I'm into
Oscar and Carlos fighting to impress lando
Some comment on Oscar.... i can see he's really gonna want to win a race.now. he's got that same look in his eyes lando had with daniels win. So I am definitely into watching what goes down.
I know George will somehow just f.it up

Last edited:
Honestly this is the love triangle I'm into
Oscar and Carlos fighting to impress lando
Some comment on Oscar.... i can see he's really gonna want to win a race.now. he's got that same look in his eyes lando had with daniels win. So I am definitely into watching what goes down.
I know George will somehow just f.it up
I have no doubt that once Oscar gets in top of his tyre management, he's gonna be up there.

View attachment 2925830View attachment 2925831
Okay but the fact that she is still checking gossip pages kind of undoes the defense
That being said, while I’m sure she plays into it cause modelling careers are made on social media, attention and PR, I dont think she is that hung up on Lando still
My logic is fighting with my like for Luisa here a bit

Reactions: 4
Okay but the fact that she is still checking gossip pages kind of undoes the defense
That being said, while I’m sure she plays into it cause modelling careers are made on social media, attention and PR, I dont think she is that hung up on Lando still
My logic is fighting with my like for Luisa here a bit
Yeah, me too. Posting a caption like that in an orange bikini was always going to get this reaction. I like her but I'm giving this serious side eye.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.