Formula 1 Wags #212 When Wags Merge in Miami

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and this woman cycled Paris Roubaix, lets not forget!

and she is literally experiencing and going through a rise of a female edition of discipline that was used to be reserved for men, as female cycling is getting more and more attention, what seemed impossible even 10 years ago

hope she will be invited for F1 Academy event too
Queen Tiffany 👑

Plus she gave the iconic death stare captured in my profile.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think I've seen Kelly and Kika (and maybe Carmen) on the grid for the F1 Academy race.

Reactions: 2
Right I am not mentioning Lando again pre quali just in case I jinx him again.

yeah we discovered her on the first page. seems better than the f1 wags at least with knowledge of the sport and sharing some actual parts of behind the scenes life
but shes a marketing machine
Yup, I will give her props for at least making an effort to learn about F1, which is more than the vast majority of influencers who get invited. And she puts effort into her content, especially her YouTube videos, which gives an interesting look at the BTS of tennis (and now F1). But I feel like her knowledge (and genuine interest) is still lacking, like calling the Las Vegas qualifying a "race" and now this:

Screenshot 2024-05-04 at 2.09.30 PM.png

I'm not an expert either and I'm a newer fan like Morgan so there's no gatekeeping on my part... but she's been a fan since last year and has talked about all the podcasts she's listened to, how she's learning all she can about F1... so what about the sprint quali is she still confused about? Did she write "sprint" and not "sprint quali" in her story because she thought it was the sprint race? 😭 She still knows more than most influencers at the Miami GP, but when you present yourself as an empowering Woman In Sport, the standards are higher

I think Morgan hops on bandwagons and is more attracted to glamour/spectacles/clout over actual sport. After Taylor started dating Travis, she coincidentally tells her management to get her Superbowl tickets no matter what. Just like how she says it's a "goal" to attend more F1 races. AKA hustle for more free tickets and trips. The criticism that some of the F1 WAGs are getting today from getting gifts and opportunities from F1 Academy that could've gone to actual women in motorsport is what Morgan has been doing for a while in tennis. Not to mention her framing herself as a humble mid-Western gal who accidentally fell into influencing and WAGging when she's been trying to make it for years lol. I doubt she even watches races she's not invited to. I don't hate Morgan, I actually find her content interesting and think she's smart and hardworking about her influencing career, but I still find her to be very disingenuous.

IDK why but this photo of Kelly, Carmen, Morgan, Lissie & Kika made me, in the words of Max, LOL. Shoutout to the person in this thread who said the WAGS were forming their own UN 😂

Screenshot 2024-05-04 at 2.26.25 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yup, I will give her props for at least making an effort to learn about F1, which is more than the vast majority of influencers who get invited. And she puts effort into her content, especially her YouTube videos, which gives an interesting look at the BTS of tennis (and now F1). But I feel like her knowledge (and genuine interest) is still lacking, like calling the Las Vegas qualifying a "race" and now this:

View attachment 2915229

I'm not an expert either and I'm a newer fan like Morgan so there's no gatekeeping on my part... but she's been a fan since last year and has talked about all the podcasts she's listened to, how she's learning all she can about F1... so what about the sprint quali is she still confused about? Did she write "sprint" and not "sprint quali" in her story because she thought it was the sprint race? 😭 She still knows more than most influencers at the Miami GP, but when you present yourself as an empowering Woman In Sport, the standards are higher

I think Morgan hops on bandwagons and is more attracted to glamour/spectacles/clout over actual sport. After Taylor started dating Travis, she coincidentally tells her management to get her Superbowl tickets no matter what. Just like how she says it's a "goal" to attend more F1 races. AKA hustle for more free tickets and trips. The criticism that some of the F1 WAGs are getting today from getting gifts and opportunities from F1 Academy that could've gone to actual women in motorsport is what Morgan has been doing for a while in tennis. Not to mention her framing herself as a humble mid-Western gal who accidentally fell into influencing and WAGging when she's been trying to make it for years lol. I doubt she even watches races she's not invited to. I don't hate Morgan, I actually find her content interesting and think she's smart and hardworking about her influencing career, but I still find her to be very disingenuous.

IDK why but this photo of Kelly, Carmen, Morgan, Lissie & Kika made me, in the words of Max, LOL. Shoutout to the person in this thread who said the WAGS were forming their own UN 😂

View attachment 2915250
It is random that morgan is there as a tennis wag.
But maybe these wags need group training

• Haha
If you’re gonna hate on tennis wags I recommend you hate on Paige Lorenzo who has legit said she doesn’t go to things unless she’s paid. Morgan is not nearly as bad at that.

• Wow
  • Haha
These two in Basically the same thing
View attachment 2915266
But who is in the middle
According to Getty Images, that's Bella Tilbury and according to Google, that's Charlotte's niece.

I love the range in the outfits, from "Old Money" to college girls on spring break, this photo has it all

If you’re gonna hate on tennis wags I recommend you hate on Paige Lorenzo who has legit said she doesn’t go to things unless she’s paid. Morgan is not nearly as bad at that.
Eh, like I've said and what what I hope my past posts in general convey, I don't actually hate Morgan (or any F1 WAG). I just find certain things about them annoying, like you would with most people.And yes, from what I've heard on Reddit, Paige is... a lot and much more problematic than Morgan or any F1 wag. I'd keep up with and comment on Paige and her antics too, but she's not marketing herself as a Woman In Sport in Morgan does. So to me, Paige is more like the typical fashion/beauty/lifestyle influencer that I don't really care about

• Haha
Reactions: 3

View attachment 2915229

View attachment 2915250
spot the difference!

1714848213218.png

VS

1714848328242.png

(i bet you cant!!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I expected a lot of things from Miami (paddock, not the race) but this seriously exceeded my expectations :ROFLMAO:

I prefer working with women than with man 1000%, but I never enjoyed or needed to be part of any clique and this photo gives me cheerleaders high school clique vibes so much I wanna run

• Haha
Reactions: 3
polerrrr lmaoo

1714848613745.png

she wants to be part of the charlotte tillbury clique so badddd

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.