Formula 1 Wags #212 When Wags Merge in Miami

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tbh i have always found this inserting wags as if dating a driver is a way to exist in this sport cringe worthy but i didn't see any wags posting anything about f1 academy race. if they just posted at least a story, i would understand they were invited for pr purposes but rn it just looks like f1 academy is treating itself as another influencer event.

Reactions: 4
polerrrr lmaoo

View attachment 2915292

she wants to be part of the charlotte tillbury clique so badddd
Pierre filling her up with all kinds of ideas for the vegas Gp
---
Carola's also here! Nearly the whole WAG gang showed up to Miami

View attachment 2915303
OMG Checo Jr is HUGE!
also Carola looking VERY good
cheers for her not being pregnant for a while this season
---
tbh i have always found this inserting wags as if dating a driver is a way to exist in this sport cringe worthy but i didn't see any wags posting anything about f1 academy race. if they just posted at least a story, i would understand they were invited for pr purposes but rn it just looks like f1 academy is treating itself as another influencer event.
I think they should do a video of the wags where they have to answer racing questions to see if any of them actually do know anything
I would hope kelly at least understands racing, possibly kika and heidi too because of their dads, but the rest.... not a clue
---

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Confirmed Fernando being all Sassy for Melissa
Awww, I didn't know it was Melissa who was interviewing him when he said that. Alonso giving his lady the juiciest and messiest exclusive quote to report on... and they say romance is dead 😁

• Haha
Alonso seriously needs to drop this thing of him being unfairly penalised because he’s Spanish, it’s so blatantly not true 🤣

• Haha
Alonso seriously needs to drop this thing of him being unfairly penalised because he’s Spanish, it’s so blatantly not true 🤣
oh I dont think its true either. point was he was playing it up for the Spanish network

Reactions: 2
oh I dont think its true either. point was he was playing it up for the Spanish network
He always says it. Every single time if Lewis is involved it’s “well he’s not Spanish so he’ll get away with it”. When really the issue is the stewards have no consistency full stop, let alone bias

Ha! KMag may be banned by the next race, tomorrow!
---
He always says it. Every single time if Lewis is involved it’s “well he’s not Spanish so he’ll get away with it”. When really the issue is the stewards have no consistency full stop, let alone bias
well now he has a Spanish broadcaster with exclusive rights and his dick to tell all of Spain his sob story too
meanwhile its like Carlos Who?

I know it’s been mentioned before but it’s worth saying again, I am loving Ruth’s input

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.