Formula 1 Wags #212 When Wags Merge in Miami

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
indeed the same afterparty @fryolyfe

all the clothes, apart from Penelope and Stella, are a bit off to me and I am a little dissapointed in Shakira's outfit too. It looks a bit tacky. and I wonder how much did Rita's outfit cost because I know nothing about constructing clothes but I could do it myself :ROFLMAO:

WAS LEWIS THE BEST DRESSED OF THEM ALL AT ALL TIMES?

View attachment 2920992View attachment 2920993
Oh Lewis, when you’re actually being a celebrity you never disappoint 😭😭
(what on earth are they all wearing?!)

Reactions: 1
Didn't take her long, did it? Knowing Max said he was due to play golf with Lando this week, he has a Quadrant thing tomorrow and he's bound to be heading to the MTC ... 🙄
IMG_4449.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
seriously she's dropped a sad hint every day
really taking that sky broadcast of the lie detector seriously
I haven't seen Hamster's twitch, but someone somewhere mentioned that apparently he said that everything Lando said on that detector was true and hasn't changed since then (so including not having a girlfriend, but having lots of girlfriends *coughs*). 🤨

Reactions: 4
now that nothing new is happening, I have to write one thing that I forgot earlier - I did more research on him recently and I am honestly wondering why Becky, through her connections to Michael R. who seems to develop his sports related business more and more, did not go for some NBA players/US athletes. she would be much more free than when trying to fit in with Carlos' and the Sainz's old money esthetic.

Reactions: 2
Didn't take her long, did it? Knowing Max said he was due to play golf with Lando this week, he has a Quadrant thing tomorrow and he's bound to be heading to the MTC ... 🙄
View attachment 2921002
clearly, she was not there on tiktok or ig when the "don't chase, attract" quote was the top quote of influencers 😅 :LOL: Magui, girl, no
(unless she is working and we'll get a serious reason for her post)

Reactions: 2
I haven't seen Hamster's twitch, but someone somewhere mentioned that apparently he said that everything Lando said on that detector was true and hasn't changed since then (so including not having a girlfriend, but having lots of girlfriends *coughs*). 🤨
So as we've said all along, just bleeping, if anything.
We know Hamster would find a way to spilll the tea if there was more, he's one of us! (Hi Max! 👋🏻)

• Haha
clearly, she was not there on tiktok or ig when the "don't chase, attract" quote was the top quote of influencers 😅 :LOL: Magui, girl, no
(unless she is working and we'll get a serious reason for her post)
She is back to her stalker mode. Creepy girl.

That girl somehow manages to shock me every time with her lack of self-respect. I mean is she seriously travelling around this often just to bang him every now and then when he seems to have made it clear it won’t go beyond FWB 😬

edit: or she is stalking him, in which case he needs a restraining order asap

Reactions: 3
That girl somehow manages to shock me every time with her lack of self-respect. I mean is she seriously travelling around this often just to bang him every now and then when he seems to have made it clear it won’t go beyond FWB 😬

edit: or she is stalking him, in which case he needs a restraining order asap
I honestly believe there were many cases where she didn't even see him, but made it look like to be with him. It really looks like some kind of pretend game. It's not about what she really does, but what she can make people believe she is doing.

Reactions: 3
I honestly believe there were many cases where she didn't even see him, but made it look like to be with him. It really looks like some kind of pretend game. It's not about what she really does, but what she can make people believe she is doing.
that one time in Monaco when she posted from the street with McDonald's somewhere in his area and it turned out he is not even there (or left - I don;t remember exactly as I did not pay attention to her so much back then) ? :LOL:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.