Formula 1 Wags #212 When Wags Merge in Miami

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
its all brazil this and that when it comes to posing, taking photoshoots for a certain aesthetic and trying to look cultural for interviews (aka saying you prefer Daddy Piquet's farmhouse in Brazil compared to Monaco), but when things are rough, people like her and others in F1, refuse to come through with their huge platforms- I am very disappointed by the lack of movement

Btw, the second slide of this post also shows a way to donate (thank u juliana nalu)
was gonna say Juliana is the ONLY Brazilian I've seen post anything, but shes in Rio, shes from the favelas
Meanwhile Pietra and Kelly specifically live so far away from reality in Europe they dont get it
correction. Pietra posted yesterday, I just forgot I blocked her because shes annoying

Reactions: 3
What a witch. Can she be detached from the reality even more? Does she think she deserves congratulations now that she holds GR's wallet?
1715093147895.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
What a witch. Can she be detached from the reality even more? Does she think she deserves congratulations now?
View attachment 2920797
sooooo relatable
paying off student loans in your 20s
(my friends in their 40s still working on it 20 years later)

Glad she made the most of that education
1 internship, 1 less than a year job somewhere, then back to the internship as a fake job while she decides whether to give up her UK citizenship for that monaco life
so yeah, great investment carmen
was it because you were telling people to girl invest and they gave you the commission
like all pyramid schemes
and not a single word about seizures since
---
DJ LEWIS
1715093711703.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Charles is milking the puppy and not only posting Alexandra but even tagging her! 😲
(the fangirls are jizzing their panties looking at the "name" on Leo's pass)
1715094217405.png
1715094248997.png
1715095097272.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Paying off your student loan is pointless - it basically cancels out eventually. If mine isn’t paid off after 25 years from graduation, it’s wiped. Also if you don’t have a job, you don’t have to repay it out of your monthly wage because there is no monthly wage. I don’t know the rules on her degree as I don’t know how old she is? But I guess if you have money you may as well as that amount of money is pennies to them 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a witch. Can she be detached from the reality even more? Does she think she deserves congratulations now that she holds GR's wallet?
View attachment 2920797
She is happy she found a rich enough boyfriend to pay it off for her? 🙄

She really doesn’t realise how privileged she is. The majority of people in the UK never fully pay off their student loans. The balance goes up rather than down more often that not, then its wiped at a certain age so it doesn’t even matter 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh no... Carmen will probably post about her love got GR real soon to cancel this post out. 💀
1715095583524.png

• Haha
Oh damn just deleted by accident but Shakhamilton happened
View attachment 2920861
Maybe that is why Camilla seemed to be angry* 😂
Lewis is single, imo, the outfit from the afterparty is telling me this 😂:p

*I am sorry, I stop with my theories now, I just had to get the spicy jelousy triangle theory out of my system in lack of different gossips. and I am trying to forget that the KnollDoll who posted like 3 stories with Trump from Miami paddock was at Lewis' party, meaning someone invited her 😭:LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh no... Carmen will probably post about her love got GR real soon to cancel this post out. 💀
View attachment 2920894
oooh I like this couple
---
I will defend Sharl, this dog is so cute, deserves to be posted if he travelled all the way to Miami with them 🥰 :LOL:
The Dog is acceptable and adorable
as long as Alex isn't acting like its a new born baby and her ticket to controlling sharl and his fans

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honestly don't get the hate, lots of drivers have had luck on their side to get a win, its part of the sport. He still had to maintain that lead and not bleeping crash 🤷🏼‍♀️
I'm really happy Lando won. Some tools are writing bleeping essays on Reddit about why he shouldn't have won.

And in my opinion ALL drivers have said something crappy somewhere along the line (even Lewis, even Seb back in the day) so I don't quite see why he's getting so much flak.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
indeed the same afterparty @fryolyfe

all the clothes, apart from Penelope and Stella, are a bit off to me and I am a little dissapointed in Shakira's outfit too. It looks a bit tacky especially with the shoes and I wonder how much did Rita's outfit cost because I know nothing about constructing clothes but I could do it myself :ROFLMAO:

WAS LEWIS THE BEST DRESSED OF THEM ALL AT ALL TIMES?

f22329514e513233c2862b91e1c50e1b40f0dd94.jpg
b0ce9c1864f598fdb8c354461ed6c060f5a9de6e.jpg

ec20dd9e18197adbdd828913f80ff754a5c9f1af.jpg

Reactions: 1
I'm really happy Lando won. Some tools are writing bleeping essays on Reddit about why he shouldn't have won.

And in my opinion ALL drivers have said something crappy somewhere along the line (even Lewis, even Seb back in the day) so I don't quite see why he's getting so much flak.
my thoughts on this are Max really didn't like that cone or the curb that manged to destroy his floor in 3 places
but he also didn't seem too pissy about it and very happy with a 2nd place
so yeah a win is a win and a friendship is still very strong
all of martins babys are happy together.

all the clothes, apart from Penelope and Stella, are a bit off to me and I am a little dissapointed in Shakira's outfit too. It looks a bit tacky. and I wonder how much did Rita's outfit cost because I know nothing about constructing clothes but I could do it myself :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2920992View attachment 2920993
Have I ever mentioned how much i detest Rita Ora?

That first photo is bleeping awful 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Guess who looks to be in London and had to show everyone she is on her insta story 🙄🤣

all the clothes, apart from Penelope and Stella, are a bit off to me and I am a little dissapointed in Shakira's outfit too. It looks a bit tacky especially with the shoes and I wonder how much did Rita's outfit cost because I know nothing about constructing clothes but I could do it myself :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2920992View attachment 2920993
View attachment 2920997
This was so close to me : (
not that I was gonna go, but didn't know the cool kids were shedding clothing and heading downtown for fun

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.