Formula 1 Wags #212 When Wags Merge in Miami

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also giving Daniil some credit here had no idea he actually spoke some dutch (and finnish?)
1715078375772.png

---
I can not understand this, it's bleeping weird and creepy and if I was her parents I would be reporting these pages into oblivion 🤢
I reported it but honestly could not find a actual thing to classify it as in the report

Reactions: 4
also giving Daniil some credit here had no idea he actually spoke some dutch (and finnish?)
View attachment 2920333
---

I reported it but honestly could not find a actual thing to classify it as in the report
I always feel so inadequate when I see people with so many languages, I've got a very limited amount of Irish and English (and sometimes that's not even great) 😂

Reactions: 2
wow also happy doja cat found some clothes but they covered her in hair gel for the wet t-shirt look
and I know there is no shower inside the met
---
also for whoever was not impressed with Camilla at the GP
this is for you, was talking about her ice bag melting in line but c'mon

Last edited:
  • Haha
wow also happy doja cat found some clothes but they covered her in hair gel for the wet t-shirt look
and I know there is no shower inside the met
---
also for whoever was not impressed with Camilla at the GP
this is for you
that would be me, not being impressed (but I am self aware, I was just biased because she got closer to Lewis :ROFLMAO:)
but this tweet - yeah, she sounded a bit rude, not to say more, but at the same time - asking a women about the other one when they all want to be in the spotlight during such event is also not particularly tactful. but also it really just proves that there is not a lot to ask the celebs there :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
I was a little surprised seeing Lewis and Camilla together at the GP, I thought they would do their best at keeping the two apart considering her excessively racist history.....

For those who don't know: people discovered her old Tumblr account where she repeatedly shared racist jokes about black people (especially about THEM), latinos and asians + used the n-word a couple of times as well

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I was a little surprised seeing Lewis and Camilla together at the GP, I thought they would do their best at keeping the two apart considering her excessively racist history.....

For those who don't know: people discovered her old Tumblr account where she repeatedly shared racist jokes about black people (especially about THEM), latinos and asians + used the n-word a couple of times as well
yeah, that is what bothered me.

I am wondering how many women wanted their hands on Lewis* during that gala and afterparty (not blaming them whatsoever), I even saw Gayle looking like she is blushing walking next to him :ROFLMAO: Little Prince Charming, Lewis :love: :LOL:

*and vice versa

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
is this some sort of joke??

1715085809621.png

fking brilliant comments though:

1715085855439.png

1715085890327.png

1715085908962.png

1715085995982.png

1715086018454.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
seriously, I wanted to give benefit of the doubt and as much as it angered me I wanted to treat that weekend as a one time incident, but this post! come on!

in WHAT UNIVERSE are Carmen, Rebecca and Alex - with all due respect to them - stars like Zidane and Lindsey Vonn (who actually can drive a race car)
(not to minimalise their own personal achievements or saying someone is more important because they are famous but the whole point of inviting stars there was supposed to help popularise the academy and show support to the drivers from people who know professional sport)

and I thought my favourite comments of the day so far would be the ones under the post of Carlos' picture from Miami restaurant claiming that Carlos did not celebrate with Lando in the club because as a guy in relationship he would not go to (strip) club out of respect :LOL: (which is the idea I would generally agree with, but we know that here it is absolutely not the case)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Proud of these ladies for being straight and giving ideas a million times better.
I liked Charlotte TIlbury's marketing approach in general. But they lost me with the wags
but for the record Lily and Tiffany as Athletes probably have managers that need to approve brands and deals. Also thought this was why Rebecca and Laila would sit out along with Alex who swears she's not an influencer.

Reactions: 4
Proud of these ladies for being straight and giving ideas a million times better.
I liked Charlotte TIlbury's marketing approach in general. But they lost me with the wags
but for the record Lily and Tiffany as Athletes probably have managers that need to approve brands and deals. Also thought this was why Rebecca and Laila would sit out along with Alex who swears she's not an influencer.
it looks like Rebecca and Alex, even though invited to the wag table allegedly (but it was never official and they were not in the posts other girls posted), were not totally part of CT thing, as Charlotte started following all wags - Kika, Kelly and Carmen, she also of course follows Lissie now - but not the ferrari ones. I think this might have something to do maybe with Ferrari policy that is strict with other brands. maybe that is why they were included in academy thing separately.
---
Very very sad. They only did it for their own benefit and relevance.
And how much ironic is it this one liked that post. How deep in her own ass she is? No self awareness at all? (I'm not surprised really)
View attachment 2920612
oh Becky...supporting the academy of course

it looks like Rebecca and Alex, even though invited to the wag table allegedly, were not totally part of CT thing, as Charlotte started following all wags (Kika, Kelly and Carmen, she also of course follows Lissie now) but not the ferrari ones - I think this might have something to do maybe with Ferrari policy that is strict with other brands. maybe that is why they were included in academy thing separately.
yeah I think ferrari owns their wags for promo
and serving tacos.

but they were there off hand to show support, they just didn't take and promote the gifts, or whatever they were paid to appear (they were paid). same as all the journalists and tiffany/lily
sounds like they needed some influencers last minute and someone was like, well we got all the wags here and susie pitched it to them late night on Thursday
still in shock about Geri, but its the one that I'm actually happy about

but not the ferrari ones.
Which makes me think this was really somehow arranged by Ferrari and Susie, which makes it even more terrible. Wags are not the F1 team representatives, ffs. Seriously what the hell is wrong with those people?!

So the next thing im interested in is the netflix series
netflix seems to have some creative control
but interested to see Reese Witherspoon's company behind the production of it and what that will be
---
whats been happening in Brazil is absolutely terrifying

View attachment 2920669

View attachment 2920671

Praying for everyone whose lost their life, their loved ones, and their homes - I really hope it doesn't continue getting worse, stay safe people!!

https://brazilfoundation.org/en/help-rio-grande-do-sul/

(and if you have the ability to do so, please try to donate)
thank you. been waiting to see if Kelly mentions it AT ALL

thank you. been waiting to see if Kelly mentions it AT ALL
its all brazil this and that when it comes to posing, taking photoshoots for a certain aesthetic and trying to look cultural for interviews (aka saying you prefer Daddy Piquet's farmhouse in Brazil compared to Monaco), but when things are rough, people like her and others in F1, refuse to come through with their huge platforms- I am very disappointed by the lack of movement

Btw, the second slide of this post also shows a way to donate (thank u juliana nalu)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.