Formula 1 Wags #212 When Wags Merge in Miami

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck it, I have to drive past Glastonbury on my way home later this week - might just pop into Chez Norris and ask Adz what the hell is going on šŸ¤£
I'll tell him I'll put a pic of a Pure scooter on my insta, should get him to cough.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
and for the last time today - UK's F1 hottest star
I honestly need to think of Lewis' confidence and aura when I need to be confident in real life, he looks absolutely effortless

Reactions: 2
I honestly believe there were many cases where she didn't even see him, but made it look like to be with him. It really looks like some kind of pretend game. It's not about what she really does, but what she can make people believe she is doing.
Wouldnā€™t be surprised at all if that was the case with the way she has been going on.

Think the only ā€œconfirmedā€ times they have been together have been Monaco, Finland and whatever on earth was going on at that airport šŸ¤£

Oh right, so Pietra is there to participate in this tit show too. Tired of these "ladies".

now that nothing new is happening, I have to write one thing that I forgot earlier - I did more research on him recently and I am honestly wondering why Becky, through her connections to Michael R. who seems to develop his sports related business more and more, did not go for some NBA players/US athletes. she would be much more free than when trying to fit in with Carlos' and the Sainz's old money esthetic.
Wasn't she linked to Odell Beckham Jr? So maybe she tried but bluntly speaking, NBA/NFL athletes are far bigger slags because their sport doesn't have nearly half the "rich" image F1 does. F1 drivers hoe around but they keep it on the down low.
And I'll have to look it up but there's a scary link between the rates of brain injury in the NFL and domestic violence.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I donā€™t have time to look back pages and pages but did yā€™all see Leo with his paddock pass and the double last name????????? Screaming. Who is gonna get the dog in the break up?????

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh right, so Pietra is there to participate in this tit show too. Tired of these "ladies".
Guarantee that if Adam hadn't confirmed that 'private' post-race phone call that was shared was to him, she would've tried to find a way to claim it.
She's another level of pathetic.

This is just more and more creepy... and really stalky and manipulative behaviour. :oops:
It actually looks like once she decides to get someone, it's really hard to get rid of her.

Reactions: 4
Wasn't she linked to Odell Beckham Jr? So maybe she tried but bluntly speaking, NBA/NFL athletes are far bigger slags because their sport doesn't have nearly half the "rich" image F1 does. F1 drivers hoe around but they keep it on the down low.
And I'll have to look it up but there's a scary link between the rates of brain injury in the NFL and domestic violence.
cannot even tell you how many NFL/NBA hoes I've known in my life
will also interject to say Kobe's god like image also sexually assaulted my friend in Colorado and totally screwed up her life (documented went to court, nothingO
and I mean actual assault with the sexual assault.
They like to hide their hoes and the hoes like to be hidden, and you dont hear about it unless a crime happens, but usually that's covered up too
the wives well that's up to them

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
This is just more and more creepy... and really stalky and manipulative behaviour. :oops:
It actually looks like once she decides to get someone, it's really hard to get rid of her.
especially if she has friends who "believe you two guys have to be together" and is trying to "help"
(I still think their tennis date in Monaco was because Lando lost a bet with Max F. about something or was trying to show Carlos that he, Lando, can effortlessly create more buzz turning up with Magui than Carlos can trying hard shooting slow mo clips to Bon Jovi song with R.)

• Haha
hamster and pietra must be getting something out of it
just haven't figured it out yet.

cannot even tell you how many NFL/NBA hoes I've known in my life
will also interject to say Kobe's god like image also sexually assaulted my friend in Colorado and totally screwed up her life (documented went to court, nothingO
and I mean actual assault with the sexual assault.
They like to hide their hoes and the hoes like to be hidden, and you dont hear about it unless a crime happens, but usually that's covered up too
the wives well that's up to them
one row for wives and gfs in the stands, the other one on the opposite side of the court for the side chicks, that is one story I read few years ago about some players :ROFLMAO:

Kobe, a great great player, but definitely not not a saint (I am sorry about your friend and the feeling of being powerless in such situation must have been terrible for her)

I donā€™t have time to look back pages and pages but did yā€™all see Leo with his paddock pass and the double last name????????? Screaming. Who is gonna get the dog in the break up?????
he looks like his daddy, so my vote goes to Leclerc.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.