Formula 1 Wags # 211 Daniel's Disney Princess Debut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've said it before, but she must be DYNAMITE in bed, cos to get a jet out to her, stay for 10ish hours then fly her to another county when you're flying somewhere else is next level madness.
I know it is personal taste, so it is in no way to make comparisons between women, but to me she makes an impression of looking the most natural and comfortable in her skin out of all of the current wags/waggabees/alleged. All creepy things and hinting aside, pure visual impression wise

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Zak is jumping straight on the plane to Amsterdam to confiscate Martins Lando privileges as we speak 🀣

If this man turns up in Miami with a black eye/nose πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜…
---
Im placing my bets on he’s had one too many and fell flat on his face πŸ˜…
managed to keep him safe through skiing, cave trekking and Ibiza nights
but alas, it was the DJing he should have always been worried about
my money is on martin elbowed him in the nose
he'll be just fine. not a princess like Maxie
---
for a brief moment I swore this was the pink watch
1714236610925.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
wow twitter jumped on it pretty fast to say he wont be racing
If Lance raced with two broken wrists and Carlos and Alex drove a couple of weeks after surgery, then Lando is driving with a black eye and a bruised nose.

Reactions: 1
Considering they were all jumping around, I'm guessing he's taken an elbow to the face and he's got a bit of a bleed, maybe cut the bridge? They wouldn't leave him there if it was broken? πŸ€•

Reactions: 2
so these clips of Alex were taken at the FE this morning and were posted by one of Charles top fan pages. the page then put out a statement when people where saying it was a breach of privacy that these clips were taken by one Alex’s friend then the posts were gone and the fan page has also gone πŸ€”

Reactions: 3
Unlike most of the ex F1 drivers who go to other motorsport, he's really ready to switch to cycling, isn't he?
1714237765660.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Considering they were all jumping around, I'm guessing he's taken an elbow to the face and he's got a bit of a bleed, maybe cut the bridge? They wouldn't leave him there if it was broken? πŸ€•
dont know who had the original picture posted but they took it down
probably gonna get a bit of a finger wagging, Nose all good. Eye.... eh not so much
---
He's gonna have to start going out in a helmet isn't he?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.