Formula 1 Wags # 211 Daniel's Disney Princess Debut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do also love the way Max and Martin (and a lot of dutch fans at races) have basically adopted Lando as if he was actually dutch 🤣
Yes. Wij houden van Lando🥰!!(we love Lando)
And he is driving in an Orange car. The colour of the Dutch.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hello all, just stumbled across this thread so hope you don’t mind me joining as I’m a fellow F1 fanatic and love all the WAG gossip lol

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes. Wij houden van Lando🥰!!(we love Lando)
And he is driving in an Orange car. The colour of the Dutch.
Man needs all the adopted family he can get
This photo, that Adam posted, says so much
Screenshot_20240427_100546_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I do also love the way Max and Martin (and a lot of dutch fans at races) have basically adopted Lando as if he was actually dutch 🤣
The number of Dutch celebs who only support Max and Lando, and occasionally Fernando as well, always makes me laugh.

Reactions: 4
So Heidi’s tagged photos are now showing any account that tags her? Is this her version of PR?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What’s going on here then? 👀
For her sake, I really hope its nothing bad, god forbid it is :(

Right now, all thats coming to my head is:

a) her ex looks like he officially moved on now and its pissing her off
b) the corrupt politicians she's been backing up in Brazil along with her papa are no longer active
c) she realized that Lando's gonna nudge her over and take her spot next to Max

or or orrr, its actually super serious and I'm going to feel extra bad about writing this later on (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.