Formula 1 Wags # 211 Daniel's Disney Princess Debut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so these clips of Alex were taken at the FE this morning and were posted by one of Charles top fan pages. the page then put out a statement when people where saying it was a breach of privacy that these clips were taken by one Alex’s friend then the posts were gone and the fan page has also gone 🤔

technically they were on private property so the fan is correct
however because alex is holding the dog and obviously they are out there to be seen at the race, its basically public
but yeah that would be a cause for concern if someone actually was upset by it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If Lance raced with two broken wrists and Carlos and Alex drove a couple of weeks after surgery, then Lando is driving with a black eye and a bruised nose.
Yes, considering he raced himself with chronic tonsillitis and another time with food poisoning I'm sure he'll be ok.

Reactions: 4
This is very OT, but I miss Nicole as a WAG. I was looking at red carpet photos for the Olivier Awards. She just won for Sunset Boulevard, and she is glowing. Thom Evans is so good for her, and I'm so happy that she's happy. I also miss Jessica Michibata. I miss diversity.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They seem cute
Another racing media who seems obsessed over wags on other unpopular racing series. 😏 Or Daniil's or Alexia's publicist paid media to show their relationship looked like private, but show off everywhere.
I also think seriously that there are many Kym Illmans on every racing series beside F1.
This event is for autonomous car racing aka AI-powered race cars and he's one of the few human drivers there. What else are the media gonna take pictures of at this event, the software lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
technically they were on private property so the fan is correct
however because alex is holding the dog and obviously they are out there to be seen at the race, its basically public
but yeah that would be a cause for concern if someone actually was upset by it.
Ly 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Heart
What happened to her after her arrest last year btw?
she was released but her boyfriend arrested I think. She’s the poster child of make better choices but I loved her so much when she was with Jenson
---
Like I genuinely would’ve gone batshit crazy if they were together in this day and age and made one of those couple IG’s for them

she was released but her boyfriend arrested I think. She’s the poster child of make better choices but I loved her so much when she was with Jenson
yep boyfriend as a foreigner took the blame, but also got away with a lot less of a charge. She would have had I think significant jail time for the mdma import in country so it was lucky he took the full blame
---
Heidi kissing another Man!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone willing to bet someone's knocked the upside down shades into the bridge of his nose? What a head! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm blaming martin
But should had those shade right side up and he'd be protected
New favorite
Screenshot_20240427_142239_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The only conclusion I’m getting from these videos is that he is most definitely the biggest lightweight on the grid. 3 drinks and that boy is gone 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I can't with some people on twitter pearl clutching and hating on Lando having a good time at a party during a weekend off. I swear these fans would have had a coronary if they'd been around during the party days of Jenson and Kimi or DC and Michael, let alone the likes of James Hunt. Even Max and Daniel of a few years ago would have been too much for their delicate sensibilities. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Update lando still backstage partying with more space and can eat pizza,
Nose not broken, at least where it needs a dr., they just took photos to show Zak they were taking care of him ( made thatvup but obviously bandage was overkill)
(And we always wondered why he had a baby sitter racing friend these past few years when he went out)

Last edited:
  • Haha
I can't with some people on twitter pearl clutching and hating on Lando having a good time at a party. I swear these fans would have had a coronary if they'd been around during the party days of Jenson and Kimi or DC and Michael, let alone the likes of James Hunt.
There are people on Reddit like "HE DOESN'T DRINK!!!!" and I'm like, the boy drinks. Sure, he may get drunk off of one Lime Breezer, but he drinks 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.