Formula 1 Wags #207 He'd rather have a bowl of [his PA's] Coco Pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:oops: Geri is there again
🙄
Yeah, leave his family alone - only he's allowed to parade them for PR purposes.
bleep.
Wish she'd give a press interview where she announces she's actually left him and hasn't told him, but she guesses he'll find out when her comment airs.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
🙄
Yeah, leave his family alone - only he's allowed to parade them for PR purposes.
bleep.
Wish she'd give a press interview where she announces she's actually left him and hasn't told him, but she guesses he'll find out when her comment airs.
I'd love e that!

Imagine if people DID stop paying attention to Horner's family? She thrives on attention, she needs it!
She'd leave him just for that, then she could get attention again.

Reactions: 3
Carlos is at the track. He is crazy.
(I wouldn't bother, but maybe his second job as a strategist is still needed :rolleyes:)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Carlos is at the track, and like Lando after Las Vegas, is in no rush to take his medi-ID off.
IMG_3694.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Just wondering, can he even fly anywhere yet? Not sure how it is, how long should you wait after such surgery to fly?

Just wondering, can he even fly anywhere yet? Not sure how it is, how long should you wait after surgery to fly?
It's not a major surgery, and as he'll likely fly private he should be good to fly out after the race or tomorrow I would've thought.
Guessing private wouldn't even possibly require a Fit to Fly cert.

Carlos heard Geri and Helmut had rocked up and he jumped out of that hospital bed determined to see the drama unfold in person.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Poor sod, he's just trying to look tough so he can land next year's seat.
Whilst still reminding us that he HAS bee in hospital actually and haven't even had time to take the cotton wool off my elbow, nor the id tag.
See? I'm very dedicated too.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Poor sod, he's just trying to look tough so he can land next year's seat.
Whilst still reminding us that he HAS bee in hospital actually and haven't even had time to take the cotton wool off my elbow, nor the id tag.
See? I'm very dedicated too.
as if john elkann decides to give his seat back lmao

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.