Formula 1 Wags #207 He'd rather have a bowl of [his PA's] Coco Pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what looks so unhinged. Who in their right mind at RBR thinks it would be a win to lose Verstappen but keep hold of Horner? Do they really think the championship is down to the car more than the driver? I’ll be interested to see what happens if Marko, Ye Classic Bond Villain, leaves or is kicked out. And also, I may slightly judge the driver who takes the vacant RB seat that Max would leave.

Especially given the fact they’ve turned a blind eye to Marko offending just about everybody in the past. But suddenly it’s against Horner, and now they realise he’s the bad guy? What on earth does Christian have on the people at Red Bull honestly

Reactions: 11
You ever feel like this thread needs a podcast? My fingers aren't fast enough for all the tit that has gone down since testing! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
They can believe in Horner all they want, but losing Ford will put them behind in engine development and losing Newey also takes away a huge advantage as we know.

On top of that losing their leading driver, and quite possibly the best driver on the grid currently in Max. As much as Marko is also a complete dick, they can’t deny his talent spotting has been one of the best throughout the years (Seb, Max, Daniel etc..)

Surely they have the common sense to realise losing everyone like this far outweighs the “positives” of keeping Horner 😬
And can you imagine the titles "wdc leaves team after lack of transparency in SA case of his boss" - even if such title ignores few detsils, I can imagine some media using clickbaity things like that. Many people will not read into details or analyse nuances, it could be a PR disaster for rb that Horner himself will not be able to overcome telling people to move on.
---
Added: I checked out of curiosity after Maria's presence was mentioned on gossip pages, around Ferrari, and a) the caption, b) rd liked it (maybe cause they met around races at some point, no idea, she likes some of her earlier photos). I will not read too much into it, yet, but lets see how it goes during the season. I do love Sharl but the way people see him as a guy who can't spend 5 mins alone and see his possible new gf everywhere, even without any break up hints, cracks me up. 🤣😪😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
b) rd liked it (maybe cause they met around races at somd point, no idea)
I've actually checked this connection, but R has been liking her pics since beginning of 2023, so even before her sham in F1 started. Assuming they started following each other back then, so it's not like they've just met and followed. So it's not actually weird and telling something she also liked this particular one as well. 🤷‍♀️
1709979708318.png

(btw, Romeo B. is liking her pics for ages too)

Reactions: 1
I've actually checked this connection, but R has been liking her pics since beginning of 2023, so even before her sham in F1 started. Assuming they started following each other back then, so it's not like they've just met and followed. So it's not actually weird and telling something she also liked this particular one as well. 🤷‍♀️
View attachment 2804347
(btw, Romeo B. is liking her pics for ages too)
Ah, ok, so their connection is from somewhere else, not racing.
The caption about suddenly into motorsports remains most interesting thing then :ROFLMAO:
But she went to other races in the past so maybe she indeed became interested, for real

Reactions: 2
reported that marko was the one who leaked the messages

---
along side that the alleged pay out has also been reported 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 13
RBR are dirty, filthy, cheating bastards. And now everyone knows it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
reported that marko was the one who leaked the messages

---
along side that the alleged pay out has also been reported 😳
1mln is not enough to compensate the damage for this woman caused by knowing how little cuntian looks like

• Haha
Reactions: 10
RBR are dirty, filthy, cheating bastards. And now everyone knows it.
The Horner case and its handling made both Helmut and Jos look better and this is pretty icky and I don't like it.. In the long run both of them are still problematic AF, jos especially, but you know what I mean, temporary impression. I think Helmut said before he did not see whatsapp messages so I have no idea if he could be behind the leaks. But if he would be sacked for leaks, ignoring what the leaks showed about hornbag... I would like to see how Hornbag would explain Max leaving too.

Anyway, I hope Newey leaves them and goes to Sharl and Lewis to Ferrari.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Did Lando stop using his official page for Carlando stuff, but now casually moved to LN4 for that? 🤣
1709985222672.png
1709985276713.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8
1mln is not enough to compensate the damage for this woman caused by knowing how little cuntian looks like
Also worth noting that if it not for Horny and his behaviour, there'd be nothing to leak and no need for anyone to be compensated.
Either he has a complete lack of self-awareness or genuinely doesn't think he has done anything wrong.
Cuntian Horny indeed 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
He’s actually insane, up til 4am on iracing then back on before heading to the track 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.