Formula 1 Wags #207 He'd rather have a bowl of [his PA's] Coco Pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I'm trying to understand this

December: red bull wins everything lots of money for all yea
Jan: behind the scenes things happen. Isnt Max off skiing with kelly in cheetah with Bernie Ecclestone In Switzerland?
Feb: Horner allegations and investigation, Jos suspected of leaking
Mar: Horner is apparently safe, Google drive released, PA suspended for dishonesty and Marko now suspended for leaking information.

So what happened and are they connected? Business F1 article seems timely here

Again I'm getting beyond annoyed that this major tit is happening among and sexxual misconduct case. At this point seems like PA was used as a pawn which is the narrative i find the most annoying.I just don't get any of it, but Toto is exactly who I expected him to he here after Lewis left.
---
Also Where are the wags? Minus jana and melissa
What about that nrw girl wlthat was with Charles In Bahrain.
Wait, what is Toto doing. He needs to keep things clean and classy!

Reactions: 2
Bizarre situation in F1A. Pin’s engineer didn’t tell her the race was over so she ended up doing an extra lap 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Bizarre situation in F1A. Pin’s engineer didn’t tell her the race was over so she ended up doing an extra lap 😅
This was definitely bizarre but also a lot amateurish as she could get into trouble for it. 😬

Reactions: 4
This was definitely bizarre but also a lot amateurish as she could get into trouble for it. 😬
Definitely, since she’s usually doing endurance racing I’m guessing shes used to her engineers telling her due to them being a time limit + 1 lap

She’s under investigation now, however even a 5s penalty will only bump her down to 2nd 😅
The major concern is likely if theres enough fuel to sample
---
Also crazy Prema didn’t realise she was still going too though 😅

Definitely, since she’s usually doing endurance racing I’m guessing shes used to her engineers telling her due to them being a time limit + 1 lap

She’s under investigation now, however even a 5s penalty will only bump her down to 2nd 😅
The major concern is likely if theres enough fuel to sample
---
Also crazy Prema didn’t realise she was still going too though 😅
Yeah I’m a bit confused as to how she missed the checkered flag?!

On a happy note, was so nice to see Lewis coming to the podium celebrations :love:

• Heart
My message to Cuntian ...
IMG_3692.png

#fingerorpenis

Really just trying to get to 1000 so we can have a new thread for lights out. Have we had any title suggestions yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My message to Cuntian ...
View attachment 2804645
#fingerorpenis

Really just trying to get to 1000 so we can have a new thread for lights out. Have we had any title suggestions yet?
Something about Carlos' appendix maybe as we don't know if it will have so much power as Alex's one, so it might be important :LOL:

Alternative is Helmut related title, I am not sure we are ready though :LOL:

• Haha
I unfortunately will have to work today but my contribution is Marko the Mercedes Mascot
(sorry Niki, blame Toto)

• Haha
john elkann appeared at the paddock today.. will he quickly grab newey by his hands and take him to ferrari garage immediately? we will see…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
On a wholesome-er note

🥰🥰
that man came straight out of surgery, high on anesthesia, looked his dad dead in the eyes and said “call mom and ask her to find the family album. i have the most hilarious idea...” 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.