Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OOps2022

VIP Member
Ferrari's shares worth increased by 6% today according to Karun, I saw on reddit, it equals about 4 billion USD

I am so distracted, I still have tons of work to do and I haven't even checked tumblr or instagram yet
(but I love it, thanks Lewis, winter break is saved by this chaos)

PS but I do feel for Carlos still, oh how the things changed, maybe he knew and that's why Senior mentioned again lately that he spoke to Audi about him. I would prefer it for him to have known something prior to today, it would be awful if he found out from the press, especially if there were some talks with Ferrari.

Reactions: 1

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Yes but that was when they were still very open about their plans to move up the grid and the timescale they put on that (which was 2024/25) and he would still have only been 26 at the end of the contract. This one takes him through to his late 20s. Daft to think there would not be different consderations in play this time.
Yeah tbf I don’t see an issue with it providing there’s performance clauses. Then it doesn’t really matter aside from giving you as the driver more security and showing you’re dedicated etc

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Seems racing related, guessing it might be sponsoring some drivers or something like that
arent they due to launch a hoodie or something by now
like the 'adventure' they did to pay for the ski trip?
or the what artic racing themes?
I assume hamsters ass had to go to Sweeden for some reason
in between milking Pietra's Family's (ever rotating luxury) vacations

OOps2022

VIP Member
She does. It's scary as she looks different almost every time we see her. When you put her pictures one next to another from GPs last year, every one feels ... different. :cautious:
(and it's not about aging, noone her age "ages" so much in a span of couple of months)
---
Kind of wonder what will come with Isa first - will she unfollow Ana (and the whole Sainz family or at least those fanpages)? Will she post another shady tiktok? Will she introduce a new boyfriend who is not a gigolo?
ironically, her modelling poses all look similar
*the running gif @monza always posts*

but on more serious note, the original post on that rally page has pics of participants and then suddenly Ana and Rebecca in the middle. Ana I understand, she is a daughter of a driver participating and of the winner. but Rebecca, I have to admit, she seems to know well where and when to appear, I'll give her that, as what really is her connection to dakar
(I am not saying she asked to be photographed or anything like that, I also get it was the rally page that chose photos to publish, what I mean is usign opportunities well).
Let me eat my words when the new Puma women in motorsport campaign appears and she will be in it or in something else motorsport related :LOL:

OOps2022

VIP Member
I see it all as calm before the storm, I hope, it is too quiet

the most exciting gossip info I saw today was that allegedly Magui stopped following the Hamstrette or the other way around, but I never paid attention to them following eachother 😂
---
F1 posted new video. Tbh I can stare at Lewis giggling about hammertime, and I only accept answers from him and Ferni
But also George was explaining stuff well and surprisingly, Estie

• Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
That vistajet that went there had a flight to Jeddah and back in the meantime, btw, I wonder what for (I know it is not Sainzs' plane and it might have been used for some other stuff, but I could not help but notice when I looked at it inspired by mention of flights here )
---
Well, there was already a Hola article about their *love* released based on that one picture. Mission accomplished. 🤷‍♀️ 🤣
And Becky could also miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilk it with her active wear promotion. (Can someone explain to me what is so special about her active wear anywhere? It doesn't have any specific personality, nothing I couldn't buy anywhere else)
Whaaat, Hola article based on that one picture? 😂 I wonder if that was in plans or is that Hola's own initiative, when the focus should be on Papa Sainz with his win.
---
Oh, she made it to Ana's ig post, check slide by the end 🤣🙄

Last edited:

pastafasta

VIP Member
remember the days when a wag could model and do an impressive actual job
this shows she's not fluff to have been admitted
i was already impressed that she passed the NY Bar Exam about a year ago to practice in the US
(I've had friends fail that more than once as a lifelong NY resident.)

View attachment 2702760
The cynical me would say... well, what can she do now that Nicholas is no longer famous F1 driver?
But the other part of me says... Congrats. Well done. Good that she didn't only rely on the fame that comes with her bf. (yes, I'm side eyeing certain current ones)
---
BTW, out of curiosity.. what's up with Latifi anyway?

Last edited:

OOps2022

VIP Member
Why are some mentioned a deadline announcement? Is there any? Always thought it’s not like football or so with certain transfer windows
I think it is a joke as the football transfers deadline is today and this is probably bigger news than football transfers in this window (no idea as I am not following them atm)

OOps2022

VIP Member
Just when you thought The Sun and Hola! had the best headlines
dont count out the Portuguese 'Selfie'!
View attachment 2726467
How famous is Magui in Portugal? I've never checked as I know her only from Lando related hinting, but I wonder how popular she is from acting?
---
Maybe they've been directly informed by the family 😏
Oh, I think of course they were, I don't know how they would know otherwise (if I remember correctly from seeing some old photos, at least one birth if not all three of Sainz children were announced in Spanish press with photographs)

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Hamster must be fuming 🤣
so hamster officially out of any chance to bank on lando
love it. co-owner means its not just lando making decisions
hamster probably had no clue off in aspen...
ah lando love you for many reasons, but this may be my favorite if true

OOps2022

VIP Member
I think there is only very small group of people where Carlos looks "normal" and not having the "get me out of here" face when he takes pictures with them. 🤣
(Obviously Becky is not one of them :sneaky: )
Post on f1official with comments saying otherwise coming in 3...2...1...

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
nah something is going down in finland with lando
im thinking something with his contract or quadrant
but secretly hoping maybe martin hooked him up with a good manager or a new project
just interested because he isnt really doing anything or with anyone

OOps2022

VIP Member
Carlos is in Dolomiti? How the hell did he get there? Does he own a teleport? :eek:
if he got to Bologna yesterday and is now in Val Gardena, it's not really that far, I mean it is fully doable by car within few hours

EDIT that makes Hola article you mentioned about Becky in Dakar even more sus - I just checked it and really, Papa Sainz has a historical success and they decide to remind us of all her appearances, with photos from the season? they almost almost included open eyes kiss photo - I mean they included the other one but the article even mentions the kiss:ROFLMAO:

I am sorry, I don't want to have conspiracy theories (for now;)), but is it now the case of Papa allowing his good reputation* to be used to improve hers? Carlos is even described there as "the son of the 2020 Princess of Asturias Sports Award winner". why is Hola writing about Rebecca now out of the blue, while we are in the middle of winter with Carlos' contract negotiations (that the article does not mention)
Just look at how it is written https://www.hola.com/actualidad/20240120247053/carlos-sainz-junior-novia-rebecca-donaldson/

*for the record, from my life experiences it's often guys who want profit from women's good reputation and I am not afraid to call it out too in such cases, so it's not like I am saying it's women who only do that

Last edited:

pastafasta

VIP Member
Roberto spilling the tea? Is that guy new Carlos' trainer? Or just one of many trainers who randomly helps, but is not his new permanent one?
1705868986062.png

Pole er bear

VIP Member
So I checked ig, another account mentioned being followed by burner account of someone, that makes it 4 accounts for R.so far (from the ones I know or was on time to catch info in stories, I am sure I don't follow every possible one) ... oh boy...
---
Another story- I feel bad for that woman, but really, did she really think it is Lewis, how and why, how she could have been thinking this:oops::unsure:😟
(I only understand few Portuguese words so I only know what caption says and translated few comments, so I have no idea how involved she was)

I shouldn't laugh, but cmon like he'd ever be on Raya
---
Has she done racist things recently? Engaged with racist content as an adult? Was found to treat people based on their race? When we treat people and their mistakes as permanent and continue to hold it over them–why should people bother growing as people will never believe them? There is less incentive to be open to changing your mind. People can grow and change from who they were and what they believed in as teenagers. Yes, including people who have biases like that. And people who used to hold much more extreme views.

And it's not as though the way people on Instagram "critique" her behaviour (aka spamming "racist" in comment sections) is constructive and invites room for growth, learning, nuance, reflection and change. Many just want an excuse to hate Alex because she came in after their beloved Charlotte and because Alex is more private on social media and they can't live vicariously through her with boyfriend Charles content. Worshipping WAGs is strange, but so is hating them to that degree (grasping onto one tweet from many years ago, for wearing leather shoes, etc) and holding them to a standard that they likely don't hold their favourite drivers, celebrities, family, friends and even themselves too. Maybe Alex hasn't actually changed her views–but many hate her to the point where they can't even consider that as a possibility.

Many of the same fans calling her racist are Max / Lestappen fans even though he's done and said many more problematic things recently as an adult. Not to mention how Charles barely gets any critique for recently unfollowing a Palestinian issues account and being friends with Noah S compared to what Alex gets for a single old tweet like. I would love to know which perfect celebrities with perfect pasts these people are fans of.

(and side note, I could personally see Alex, who's part Mexican, developing internalized racism growing up in whiter areas in Monaco and France)

As for the retirement thing... Rich person who grew up in wealth has conservative views isn't groundbreaking. Alex's mistake was liking political things on a public account. F1 itself is elitist–many drivers are blatant tax evaders themselves. Most drivers and other public F1 figures just have the PR training to stfu about their views.

And this pains me as someone who actually dislikes Alex's vibes... there is a double standard. People can make excuses for, explain the questionable behavior (or criticize and move on soon after) of their favourites, but disliking someone makes it very easy to no longer see them as a nuanced person. Another WAG example is Tiffany Cromwell who's almost universally liked on social media–including on this forum– when she more recently as an adult liked questionable content.. Alex is not the WAG with the most questionable recent behavior, she doesn't have the most followers (not by a longshot)– yet she receives the most negativity and scrutiny on gossip pages. What's going on now mostly has to do with her dating Charles–the dreamiest guy in F1–in particular
I don't really care enough to defend her or rip into her. I usually don't look too far into interpreting people's 'likes and follows. But lets be clear about the circumstances.
She is trying to play both sides and now she is discovering you can't. She's trying to be the girl just dating chatles, to fully allowing herself to be seen and photographed with him in public and profiting off of it. She didnt just do the lily z, she's just a student dating Charles. Alex by taking money to do ad with shoes or whatever and be slick like she's just dating charles opens her up to public opinion. The public isn't pretty and will judge you. I agree, its a bit extreme, but people get to have an opinion and she is the one ultimately accepting that, taking the paycheck, amd doing it again. She should invest in a PR Manager for real at least. Because the more she tries to straddle the private/public line. More of this will happen. She's not as smart as she thinks. She's young and these things catch up with you whether you meant it or not.

Last edited: